We stayed our last night in Tahiti returning from Bora Bora at this hotel. We made the reservation 6 months ago and there was no word about construction which I know they had planned as this is MAJOR construction. The lagoon is closed and the pool next to it is so loud you cannot stand it.
This hotel should be closed or offering 75% off. We were given a room with a pool/ocean view but that was a bad thing as the work was going on right in front of us. Could not even stand to be in the room as the noise was so bad. They did not stop pile driving until after 5.30 pm.
They offered a small food credit which did not make up for us losing our last day of relaxation in FP.
DO NOT stay here until this is complete as you will be sorry. We stayed our last night a Intercontinental last trip and wish we would have done the same this trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti