Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
A Memorable trip by ANDAMAN OCEAN TOURISM

Thanks to ANDAMAN OCEAN TEAM to organize a memorable trip to Andaman..At first thanks to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
BiswajitDey89
via mobile
Gang at A&N

We really had a great time during our trip. Everything went well as per the plan. Looking forward... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kranthimohanac

All reviews tour package trip coordinator site seeing whole team neil island amazing experience water activities havelock island renuka suman cab vehicle arrangements portblair mr tours departure
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Thank u for the wonderful trip.
Our tour was quite comfortable and was as per our expectations. Every local coordinator was always readily available. The pick up and drop services were on time. Transportation was comfortable. Special thanks to Sagar (Port Blair )for his polite behaviour and hospitality.

Thanks again

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

We chose the location as Andaman and used travel triangle application for getting the quotes. We selected Andaman Ocean Tourism for arranging our trip and priyanka(travel agent) from Andaman Ocean Tourism has helped us with various queries related to the trip and helped us in having a pleasant stay at Andaman. Thank you for helping us have a pleasant trip.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Overall experience was great . I was on my honeymoon and the kind of hospitality they provide was great and i am very much satisfied with the service. Specially my cab driver loku is very humble and good with me during my whole trip and i want from company to give appreciation to loku and he deserved all credit for the services and hospitality they provide after first unfortunate incident happened on my journey but i want to give special credit after this he provide great service with humble and kind behaviour . I will definitely refer my friends and family to book packages from your company .
Thanks again

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

What a fabulous experience. You guys made our trip best. Thanks to the entire team specially Sohail, Yasir, Priyanka, chauffeur Dilip, Abhishek.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

The luxurious resorts with private beach is itself a treat to me thoroughly enjoyed staying over there whether be it Havelock or Neil ,Port Blair and also activities over there such as scuba diving,jet ski and kayaking was a wonderful experience one must do with crystal turquoise water all around. It was amazing and mind blowing trip and would love to travel again and again.Moreover the people I met there were soo sweet very helpful and cooperative. It was indeed the best trip I ever had after this covid.

Date of experience: February 2021
ANDAMAN O, Manager at Andaman Ocean Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Warm Greetings from the Andaman Ocean Tourism, !

Thank you so very much for your review and for giving us this feedback. It is truly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Andaman and thank you for choosing the Andaman Ocean Tourism- Andaman!

Best Regards,