9 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
Trip.comUS$109
2,118 results
All reviews peacock bar dum pukht guest relations upper crust sky point inorbit mall beautiful property front office special thanks welcome drink would love to come back amazing experience great ambience special mention in room dining amazing hospitality his team
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Before I start my review, I would like to thank chef Apar who made my stay feel like a 2nd home. I travel alot and have a good experience with food and hotels. During my stay he made me try lot of conti cuisine understanding my taste and interest.Everyday I wait to have my meal prepared by chef Apar. OUTSTANDING . In one word I'm addicted to his preparation.
I say he is blessed with goodskills of food preparation. I started missing his food during my stay in a different hotels.

I would say thanks to chef Patrick - ITC Kakathiya who introduced me to chef Apar .
Getting a good food for a meal, someone to be blessed to experience food preparation of chef Apar.
I would also recommend people to try chef Apar's preparation.

The only reason I keep coming to ITC is chef Apar .
I don't like the service given by front desk during check in and check out.

Being a club IT member for more than 10 years have a bitter experience with front desk. I have also personally seen people complaining front desk. Very careless, less attentive with guest, no greeting, no good gesture.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Prashant Chadha, General Manager at ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!

At ITC Kohenur, it is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the best services and facilities.

Please do reach out to me for any further assistance. Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Itc kohenur providing a luxurious life to all . All employees are very kind hearted and humble. The hotel interior designed like that every single guest can experience the luxury and ethnic feel of ancient India. One of the best experience of my life created by ITC KOHENUR.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Prashant Chadha, General Manager at ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate you taking time out to enrich us with your insights. This indeed will help us in raising the bar in our quest for delivering qualitative guest experiences. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the best services and facilities.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

This property has such good hospitality services with top class food and amenities of things provided.
Loved to stay over here. The services provided by the staff is outstanding everyone over this place is overwhelmed and liked the stay a lot.
Thank you itc kohenur for making this days to be counted as my best days.
Memorable ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Let me get to the best part of the experience first because there was only one - Ms.Radhika - Reservation Inhouse. She made sure that reservation and transportation was tick tock. thanks Radhika, awesome customer service from the word go to getting me in my car on checkout. Kudos to you.

Now let start with the airport pickup, we almost ramped into the toll gate barrier, because the travel house car that was sent had a 'Blacklisted' toll tag. 2700+tax for a ride on a 'blacklisted' car thank you. And then the freaking argument with the toll guys explaining why there is money in the card. What a waste of time and effort.

Upon check-in, request the staff to stock the necessary bath accessories, but no, for some god damm reason, even after 3 calls, you don't bother doing it. It takes you 6 hrs to clear lunch room service tray, again after calling multiple times. Guess what, dinner tray you didn't even bother to pickup even after repeated falls. It was in the room until I checked out.

Massage Service - so am a big fan of Kaya Kalp, meaning check my previous stay bills in other ITC properties, one or two service a day. I love it. This trip, Noone gives you the option to pick your oils, even if you ask for a particular oil (which I know is there, because every ITC works on these 3 oils), you are refused, but for some reason 5 minutes later, it mysteriously appears. The therapist doesn't introduce herself or asks you about areas where to work on or to avoid. And to top it all, I end up with a stiff back for the rest of my trip, thanks to the massage.

Turn Down Service - Great excuse for not doing it, Covid Protocol. Do you have any idea how many covid protocols you broke with the number of guests in the two wedding functions you had at the venue!!! Ya, but that's ok, because that brings in revenue to the hotel, screw protocols for that.

Breakfast - To the already third grade service all evening on the 13th, the next morning started with a 20 minute wait and being lead to to my disgusting dirty table that was instantiated and we were made to see other people's leftover crap and it's cleaning. Guess what, if two people are sitting z getting one set of cutlery according to you in enough. Or to be precise, begging every staff around to give you the second set is ITC's new norm. Then comes the best part, Empty Food areas all over the place. At one point, the whole, I mean WHOLE bread/dessert/juice section was empty. Everywhere you see people complaining about how disgusting they feel, standing like you are in a Langar asking for food. Noone cares to refill, unless they were being asked too. If you are going to run a full ship, then provide for an area bigger than the existing facility or atleast have enough people to refill empty items. You want to Scam/Cheat people of their breakfast too!! I was so disgusted with you guys, I wanted to make a video of how every single covid protocol was broken and share it with the authorities to shut you guys down. The world would have loved to see the Platinum Standards you claim to so brag about.

Is this hotel run by the worst rejects of ITC, everyone should be freaking fired from top to bottom and start all over again. This type of behavior is just not fixable, its just a congruence of bad DNA in one location. Unless this is the new ITC standard. Go for green certificates and screw up on everything else. Nothing, nothing was as it should have been.

This trip to your hotel was the worst ever, ever and let me be honest, if you bothered asking people during breakfast, atleast 1/2 of the people there would tell you the same thing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashwingupta

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from ITC Kohenur, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Hyderabad.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at ITC Kohenur. My team and I are deeply concerned that the overall experience was less than satisfactory.

Without meaning to offer any excuses, I personally acknowledge your feedback and regret the inconvenience caused. May I request you to treat this as an isolated instance, not representative of our normal service standards. I assure you that all efforts are being made to address the issues mentioned in your review and I am confident that you will note the difference on your next visit.

We have made a note of your feedback and we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. I have shared your feedback with the team and assure you that we have taken necessary corrective actions to ensure that we are able to deliver better experiences in the future. It is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the best services and facilities. Kindly let us know when will it be convenient for you to have a word with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I stayed at this property for a 2-day weekend in June, 2021 and returned again in August for a day's stay. I chose a premium room the first time and was graciously offered an upgrade to a higher suite for my next stay. While my first stay in June had a few troubles and service issues, owing to sudden demand (and probably wedding season), I was treated royally on my return in August. The rooms are opulent, classily done and reflect a great deal of luxury. The service was also quick and prompt. We tried their pan-asian restaurant Yi Jing where we tried a dimsums, mushroom starter, a pan-fried noodles and an exotic dessert. The dessert of 'Peanut marquise, gingerpineapple ice cream & five spiced caamel' was the best - a wholesome mixture of luxurious texture and flavours. I would highly recommend a stay and visit to this Hotel!

Room tip: Best views, great interiors, superior quality of rooms & service
Date of stay: August 2021
Prashant Chadha, General Manager at ITC Kohenur, Hyderabad - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021