US$75
US$64
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$85
US$55
US$81
US$74
1,448 results
All reviewsk kdeccan paviliondakshin restaurantmarco polohead conciergeluxury collectionmassage chairguest relationskebabcoffee shopthalibusiness tripspecial mentionspecial thanksexcellent servicehome away from homethe heart of the city
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Great and a very comfortable stay. The food was very nice and suits a wide range of audience.

The service was also very good.

I had a great time staying there and would highly recommend this property to others

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
ITC_KAKATIYA, General Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We are very pleased to learn that your stay with us was as per your expectations. At ITC Kakatiya , we offer refined luxury with a complement of warm and efficient services designed to cater to the needs of the discerning traveler such as yourself.

We believe in providing unparalleled experience in gracious living to all our guests.

Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a 'WOW Experience’. However, you have our assurance that the Hotel will make improvements to all your observations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and indigenous hospitality of ITC Kakatiya in the ‘land of Nizams'.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I had never stayed at an ITC hotel before and while there have been truly memorable stays at the Marriotts and St.Regis', this would be my first ever ITC experience. And what a truly remarkable time we had. This was my first visit to the city of pearls, Nizam and the much loved Biryani. The moment we entered, we were cordially greeted by Cheshta, the guest representative assigned to us. And she made us feel right at home and was impeccable in her behaviour and the assistance rendered out to us. She gave us valuable insight on Hyderabad and this proved to be immensely valuable and accurate, as we toured the city over the next four days. Everytime we would walk in the evening, she made sure we were taken care of like the Nizam's own guest. Our best wishes to Cheshta for an incredible career ahead.

The room was excellent and very comfortable, not to mention the sleep quality. The breakfast spread at the Deccan Pavilion every morning was lavish and excellent by all standards. Being a foodie myself, this was important. From Chef Srinivas' infectious smile that cheers up your morning, to Chef Raja's incredible south Indian fare that has to be tried, we loved it all.

My lil one also used the pool and while the hotel does not offer lifeguard services, the pool itself is kept spotless clean and is great to hang around. Towards the end of our stay, we brought in almost seven kilos of biryani to be flown home for our foodie friends. One of the big concerns was storing it safely in a refrigerator for the night. This is where Mr.Kota Dugaiah, the head concierge came in and saved the day. He is truly a gem at his work and he took care of our request, as if it wasn't any problem at all. The next morning, Mr.Nishanth, the concierge on duty, provided us with our packets and we were able to safely carry them home.

I'm truly impressed by ITC Kakatiya and the impeccable service rendered to us by each and every staff member, including the guards at the door. We also dined at their outstanding restaurant K&K and I shall separately review it on Tripadvisor.

You guys have won our hearts and we will be back. Each and every name that I've mentioned above knew us by name, remembered us and our preferences and pampered us like royalty. Only at ITC Kakatiya!

Stayed: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
ITC_KAKATIYA, General Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Figuring out the geography and topography of Hyderabad really something which can only be done painstakingly. So, I confess After visiting Hyderabad atleast five times in last decade I have never been able to do it. However, highlight of my last stay (about 5 days) was the staff and food at itc Kakatiya. At most five star hotels if you stay for a few days continuously you will realise that the buffet menu keeps repeating with predictability. So was the case here as well. Yet it was good edible food and whenever one wanted a fluffy egg white or warm water with lemon it any personal demand the staff was on its feet a s chefs very courteous.

I liked that the staff did not ask for room numbers when you headed for your complimentary breakfast. They made an effort to remember after the first day. Very homely.

The front desk was very warm and always smiling, and no fake smiles here!

The spa services though were not that great! The pretty looking fake smiling women at spa, did. It do a great job of the head massage etc services I availed of, though the services where not very expensive, but getting no value for money made them by default expensive.

Last bit which was a little amusing and slightly condescending (no I am not a feminist) was putting single women in a separate wing without asking the guest. The wing was off limits for make servers, house keepers etc so really a fantastic idea and very nice, but atleast please ask me before smotherming me!

Overall a good stay! Nice place!
P.S.: if you are visiting Hyderabad for the first time equip yourself with GPS, most cabbies and auto drivers are really lost. Also check fare/haggle fare before journey. They got meters they don't use!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ITC_KAKATIYA, General Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I stayed at ITC Kakatiya Hyderabad for 12 days,It is medium size hotel but best services
anyone expects from 4-5 star hotels.you take any category it was Amazing.specially all
the staff,Gym,food,room service,front office staff and clubroom excellent.I stayed several
Times at Taj krishna,Taj Banjara,compare to those hotels,Kakatiya had Friendly staff.

Room Tip: 16 th floor,Pool view,Tank bond view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ITC_KAKATIYA, General Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

ITC Kakatiya was one of my best experience.. The ambiance of the hotel is outstanding and I loved the service specially I would like to thanks Priyanka for making my stay wonderful and she helped me alot. She is very smart enough to handle any situation and I believe in future she will be in a great position .. Again I will visit ITC Kakatiya only because of Priyanka... Thank you for making my stay wonderful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family