I arrived very early but they already had my roo. Available for me. Although the hotel is an older property, it is very grand and the staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble.
I had the day by the pool and this was away from the main building and very quiet with plenty of loungers with umbrellas. The pool boys were always availBle with ice cold water as well.
I ate with a group in the main Indian restaurant and it was excellent as well as fantastic surroundings. A defiate great hotel to stay in Hyderabad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Taj Krishna on Banjara hills Road No. 1, Hyderabad, is one of the most distinguished addresses in the city. Its proximity to the business district has furthered the Hotel’s reputation as the epicenter of Hyderabad with its graceful architecture blending aesthetically with modern facilities. Along with its repertoire of renovated features, the hotel offers a perfect blend of contemporary comfort and stylish sophistication. With The Chambers – the city’s exclusive power statement; the newly-updated Deluxe Rooms, the in-house lifestyle store Taj Khazana and the soon-to-be re-launched Golden Dragon, the hotel has unarguably become Hyderabad’s most-preferred address offering the finest accommodation for discerning heads of state, corporate czars, celebrities and Royalty travelling to India. Indeed, it is a tribute to hospitality and service, complimenting the broad boulevards and leafy splendors of Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Taj Krishna Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Krishna Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Taj Krishna Hotel Hyderabad
- Hotel Taj Krishna