US$54
US$46
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$24
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Hotel Bliss(Tirupati)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewslotus cafewater bodiesgames roombeautiful propertyswimming poollord vishnunice spreadhill viewrestaurant staffgreat ambiencedinner buffetvisiting tirupatiawesome hotelstar propertymemorable staybuffet spreadmain city
Reviewed 16 November 2017

First impression, the property looks good. But the moment you interact with the front desk staff, you realize you are unwelcome.
Smiles missing at front desk,for small request they say they need to check with manager and then never get back to you. Check-in takes longer than expected. Still they go ahead and ask for deposits on a fully paid booking.Amazing!! Anyway we didnt pay the deposit as we felt its offending.
We have never been to a so called 5 star which does not provide fruit baskets in the room. On requesting for one, they come up with stories that your room has already been upgraded and though the room has provision of fruit basket, you will not be provided with it as its an upgrade!!!
What upgrade? we never asked for one. Pls look at the pictures of the room that i have uploaded, it looks like a 2nd class or may be a 3rd class room. Wondering if this is an upgrade room, the standard room might not be liable.
No bathrobe, no slippers...One of our rooms just had one towel provided for double occupancy, other room no hand towels were provided. Yes they did give the towels on requesting, but does this happen in 5 stars????
The TV's in both rooms need to be manually adjusted by controls on TV ( not remote) to get the started every time. Waao!!!

Special mention for "Rila" from restaurant staff. She looked well trained and did behave in a way you expect 5 star hotel staff to be. Rest staff was okish. The front desk needs training... Good training.
My suggestion-You will find better hotels, staff and rooms in Tirupati for half the price... so pls look elsehere

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
MarasaSarovar, General Manager at Marasa Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear valued guest,
Greetings from Marasa Sarovar Premiere-Tirupati!!!
We are truly sorry that we couldn’t meet up to your expectation during your stay with us.
This is to clarify your points as a policy, we do take a preauthorization of credit card or advance for the extras in terms of food and beverage or any other facilities during our stay, this only helps in faster check-out process.
We serve fruit platters on request to the room.
Your stay was in the deluxe category where we do not provide bathrobe and slippers which are available on request.
One bath towel and two face towels are kept on the under counter below the vanity counter and one bath towel is hanged on the sharp cubical door hanging.
We have taken a note that the welcome smile was missing for the front desk staff and we will certainly train on their attitudinal aspects.
Once again truly sorry for not meeting your expectation.
We hope you will visit us again. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back personally.
Warm Regards,
Subhomoy De,
General Manager.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Very good Ambiance ,Hospitality and Awesome food ..rooms are very comfortable with nice view .Very nice swimming pool to unwind. Very nice restaurant and chef personally look after our request as we were travelling with kids .I would love to stay here every time i will visit tirupati.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank prasoon p

Greetings from Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Tirupati
We would like to thank you for your encouraging feedback. We are pleased to know that you have liked the ambience of the hotel, hospitality, pool ,restaurant and view from the rooms.
We at Marasa Sarovar Premiere, look forward for your next visit and make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The best hotel i stayed in my life, its much better than other star hotels like taj, hayat, itc etc, nice hotel, nice food, excellent service, i would like to give my special thanks to mr. Tarun (manager) chef balram and the great familiar team in resturant like kourab, dipak, mangal, mohidin, rila, ismile and all who made my stay memorable...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gavhane
MarasaSarovar, General Manager at Marasa Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Greetings from Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Tirupati
We would like to thank you for your encouraging feedback. We are pleased to know that you have liked the property, food and service.
We thank you for your encouraging comments regarding the friendly attitude of the team.I will certainly convey this to my restaurant team, which will encourage to provide their services even better.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The Sarovar Premiere is a very unique property - a tastefully constructed, what sets it apart is the amount of greenery all around you, not something that you would expect in a leisure hotel in a city like Tirupati. This was the first time I have stayed here and was very impressed with the friendliness and courteousness off all the staff who I interacted with us.

Especially the front desk staff and the guy sainaadh who did my checkin.

I was given a ground floor room in the hotel, first I denied to take a ground floor room but they recommend me to go for ground floor. I loved the view that opened out to what felt like a forest. Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning looking at the greenery (esp. after an overnight rain), is one of the best ways one can start the day on a holiday trip.

The room was very spacious but limited amenities.

I had booked for only one day - will definitely return for a more complete stay on one of my next trip to Tirupati.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thuteja
MarasaSarovar, General Manager at Marasa Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Greetings from Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Tirupati
We would like to thank you for your encouraging feedback. We are pleased to know that you have liked the property.
We thank you for your encouraging comments regarding the friendly attitude of the team. I will certainly convey this to my team and Mr.Sainath which we are certain, will encourage to provide their services even better.
We have taken a note of your comments regarding the amenities.
Me and My team like to welcome you back personally on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Very nice place and very nice staff specially Mr. Mahadev.
A gem for the hotel. My visit was awesome and will stay here again if I visit Tirupati.
Service staff were good. Hotel was clean and very beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rosebud195
MarasaSarovar, General Manager at Marasa Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Greetings from Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Tirupati
We would like to thank you for your encouraging feedback. We are pleased to know that you have liked the property and service.
We thank you for your encouraging comments regarding the efficiency of the team. I will certainly convey this to my team, which will encourage to provide their services even better.
Me and My team like to welcome you back personally on your next visit.