All reviews tribune chowk business hotel value for money industrial area stay was wonderful elante mall conference hall rooms are spacious other hotels decent hotel comfortable stay nice property needs improvement breakfast spread enjoyed my stay awesome food food quality
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hotel is nice, breakfast should have more options. Hotel is clean and service is fair.
Its a Low cost hotel, so you get value for money. They need better service staff though.
I have stayed their once and it was comfortable stay, so leaving their more better standards, rest its fine at price they are charging.

Room tip: Comfortable Stay at Low Price
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KLG-Starlite, Front Office Manager at Hotel KLG Starlite, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Greetings From Hotel KLG Starlite !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback which is of extreme importance to me personally.

We acknowledge your feedback and we assure you that your suggestions have been taken in all seriousness.
Your feedback is sure to bring in some positive changes for the benefit of our guests and ultimately for us too. We hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your business and we do hope to see you again when your travels bring you back !
Looking forward to personally welcome you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I wish i could stay here for longer period but unfortunately not able to stay because the rooms were occupied for next.

They are professionals, Property is good, Parking available and food also good.

Near tribune chowk, hence location is also good.

What else needed! :)

Room tip: Go for it.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings From Hotel KLG Starlite !!!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback and Our team is always ready to serve you ,
Looking forward to personally welcome you back.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Since I had to pass just one night and next day I had to catch my bus for Solan, it was okay for me, however, it may not turn out to be a good location for those who are willing to visit Chandigarh (the well planned city). The hotel is good no doubt, though. I found the staff also pretty courteous. The breakfast spread was okay, expected a little more in the spread ;).. Only problem I faced was my room was not getting auto locked, I had to swipe my key against the sensor to lock it too!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings From Hotel KLG Starlite !!!
I would like to thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are sorry to have inconvenienced you on your visit to our property. We apologize for all inconvenience faced by you and wish we could have done more to make your stay more comfortable.
We hope that your next stay with us will better meet our standard of excellence . certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel KLG Starlite

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very beautiful. Staff is may be not well experienced in hospitality. Check in process was very slow as i was asked to wait for 10 mins on reception and no any other customer was waiting there. It was too hot outside when i reached in hotel but remember no one will offer u even a glass of water (Forget welcome drink). Reception guy directly handover room key to me. No one was there who carry my luggage till room and for my surprise i was even not offered to bring my luggage by anyone from hotel. Then as a first time customer i was not guided where exactly my room is and where is lift to climb on 6th floor. I self take my luggage and went in my room :D (not expected from business hotels). Wifi was very slow. Food is costly. And if you will order from outside then you have to go on gate of the hotel as no one will carry from gate by hotel staff (Never happened in Hometel and Fern Residency as always got my food in room even if i order thru outside) . After that when i go down stairs for collecting my foor i asked reception guy for iron and iron board but for my surprise i got iron after 30 mins after 1 more call to reception from my room. A guy from housekeeping came and handover me iron and when i asked for iron board he said no sir we do not have u have to press on bed :D (Its a business hotel :D). No bathroom emenities was available in bathroom (Dental kit, shaving kit, comb and sleepers), you have to call them for it (again its a businesa hotel :D). While entering in the hotel security guard was busy in watching video on mobile and no welcome gesture by him. May be this review is a normal for hotel but it is not good for customer when they spend to much money. It was my last stay here. Kudos to KLG Starlite.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Klg starlight fabulous hotel .....I think so 4 **** hotel.....nice service quick action.....
This is business class hotel
Food quality also fabulous.....
Little bit costly for middle class family
But if u compare with other 4* hotel....it so cheap....
I got this hotel only in 2600/-
In my room hair dryer little problem...they solve problems with in 3-4 minutes
If u traveling with family u must be stay in this hotel ...safe secure nice location

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings From Hotel KLG Starlite !!!

I am delighted to know that we met up to your expectations and to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your gracious words regarding our hospitality.
We value your comments which are shared and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel KLG Starlite ,