All reviews revolving restaurant tribune chowk value for money elante mall room service swimming pool main road the hotel staff visited this hotel breakfast buffet house keeping nice stay industrial area hotel is located zodiac hospitality mark
Reviewed 4 November 2015

This hotel I booked after reading comments on trip adviser which overrated the hotel. I found hotel average. First when I landed at airport and my cab driver asked for address I gave him the booking confirmation page which have some number and when we contacted the number it was strange to know that that phone number was of different hotel address. At reception they remain confuse for 15 minutes about my booking and If I don't have print of my booking it looked they might have denied my booking and it took too much time to verify. Finally, they gave me room at top floor which was too noisy due to party over top since I was having meeting next day I was not able to sleep due to extra noise over my head. When I asked about wi-fi reception person became angry and he replied as if I was asking too much and he said he will call me in room about its details, I never got any call ,and no idea if there was wi-fi free or paid or whatever. At last I booked taxi for airport in night for airport next day which never came in the morning and i have to ask for another car. Professionalism is must needed in India and nobody cares for other work or booking. But I would appreciate food department in restaurant, they were very nice people and have prepared very tasty food. They were very well behaved and really took good care of me thanks to them.

Room Tip: dont take rooms on top floor (7th) very noisy
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2015

This Hotel is very good option for stay and food.
i stayed here many times and it was really good.
Hotel location is also too nice because this on main national highway and main locations of Chandigarh is near of this Hotel.
Food is too yummy, i really impress from the service of this hotel.

Room Tip: best view, good service, yummy food.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
TurquoiseCHD, Front Office Manager at Hotel Turquoise Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Dear Guest:

Namaskar !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Turquoise Chandigarh during your recent visit and writing a great review on Trip Advisor.

It is indeed very heartwarming to read your feedback and reassures us that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests like yourself. The entire team of The Turquoise Chandigarh joins me in THANKING YOU for your kind and generous comments and feedback about the services and facilities experienced by you of the hotel.

We hope to be your preferred choice of hotel in times to come and also hope that you will recommend us to your friends, family and company.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your HOME in Chandigarh.

Warmest regards
Bhanu Thakur
Front Office Manager
Hotelturquoisechd@gmail.com

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Stayed here for one night with my family during our trip to Shimla recently. The hotel is in a good location outside the main city. The room was good and clean but the shower cabin floor was broken in the room in which I stayed! Hopefully this was an exception and have been repaired/replaced by now.
Room service is good and the staffs were polite and helpful. Breakfast was average and the choices were minimum.
Overall a nice place to stay as a overnight halt.

Room Tip: Rooms in higher floor are better.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We opted for this property for our stay on transit to Dalhousie. Though the hotel room seems quite OK, however it doesn't seems like a 4 star property. It was overpriced, as compared to other hotel. We paid almost Rs 5000 for 1 day, and we were surprised to hear that they are offering similar rooms via Oyo for less than Rs 2000 for single night. We might think to stay at this hotel, however not at the cost we paid. I wish we could have paid more to stay either at Lemon tree of Hyatt...

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We stayed for one night in the hotel and it was a great experience. Hotel is very near to any key location of Chandigarh. The food and staff was nice. They even upgraded our room without any charge. The view from room is also nice.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family