“The South Indian Junction.”
Review of Dakshinayan

Dakshinayan
Ranked #21 of 3,619 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this place on a Sunday morning. The place was Jam packed but we luckily got a seat within 5 minutes. We ordered for masala dosai and molagpudi idli. The dosa was perfect and the masala was served separately as requested. The molagpudi idli were actually small idli which were towards a little spicy side however too yummy to eat. Overall the quantity is also good along with the food.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I didn't know it was open in Ahmedabad. I visited Mumbai restaurant and it is one of my favourite place for South Indian food. When I saw in Ahmedabad, I took my colleague for a good lunch. The food is as tasty as their Mumbai branch. Love their Mulgapodi Idli with three type of chutney - Tomato, Garlic and Coconut. Also their dosa's are heavy and tasty, full of pure ghee. Good in South Indian resultant is never finished without filter coffee. If you crave authentic food, then do pay a visit to them.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Est Ethnic South Indian Restaurant in Ahmedabad is available now. Excellent Ambience, Perfect Team Dressing, Unique Menu List.... What Not !!!! The One Roof Solution !!!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

After Rakshabandhan celebration, we went to Dakshinayan restaurant. It is a South Indian specialty restaurant. We liked the Kanchipuram Idli, Mix Uttppa, Dosa. Ambiance is really decent... Overall it was a good experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Authentic South Indian Food. Superb Food. Flavors seems straight from Andhra Pradesh. Dosai, Vadai & Sambar Just awesome. Good Quality & Hygiene. Value for Money.

I visited their Xavier Corner Outlet. A New one.

Nice ambiance & Services too.