“Good food ”

It was post 3 still dey served food
Good place
Have a combo
Boneless chicken
Over all good place for low budget n good food

Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant along with my son for a quick brunch. The restaurant is clean and well maintained. Even the wash rooms were acceptabily clean.

Few things I did not like are:
1. One has to choose what they want to order from the menu at their seat....and v then go pay to the cashier before being served.

2. I ordered my brunch with a drink. However I got my drink after I had finished my brunch instead of getting it before or at least along with my order.

3. Employees behind the counter seemed grumpy.

If the service can be improved I think this is a great place to dine. Both me and my son enjoyed our meals. Food is reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

Found chiken piece in the veg combo. Staff tried to be ignorant when we raised the complaint and didn't even pay back our money. All the veg food had non vegetarian stink. It was very difficult to eat the food being a pure vegetarian. it should be a good deal for non vegetarian. But I would not go to this place again

2  Thank ShachiB
Reviewed 23 July 2014

had ordered home delivery awadhi food-- the food was good but the temperature of the food was not adequate so had to make do with cold kebabs and main course which made the food quite insipid-- so if you want to savor the food properly please do order awadhi food-- you may go for the regular north indian food or some food from the fast food cafe-- be careful to choose the right kind of food to order or you may write off this restaurant which is otherwise GOOD WITH HOSPITABLE STAFF.

3  Thank Piyush D
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is great place and the food quality and taste is great, We go there quiet often and found the food to be healthy also along with being tasty, they have a great collection ranging from north indian, chinese, snacks and all. The coection ofcourse is not very large but you can enjoy a fairly good meal. The kabab collection in non-veg is better than the chinese