All reviewsrajiv chowkvalue for moneyroom servicemedanta hospitaldecent stayvisit gurgaonamazing hospitalitystar hotelthe hotel staffexcellent servicespecial thanksfood qualitybusiness hotelexcellent hotelpleasant stayrooms are spaciousmr
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The Acura BMK Hotel excellent property anything trailer Mr Vikas excellent hotel staff excellent food very good housekeeping staff very good room comfortable and thanks the Acura BMK hotel gurugram gym and swimming pool accident

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank runa k
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at The Acura Bmk Gurgaon.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Thank you for commending our associate & staff, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At The Acura Bmk Gurgaon, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with you during your next visit to The Acura Bmk Gurgaon. and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good, food is quite pricey.
The staff is amicable & accommodating.

A special mention to Mr. Jai Prakash, who is the doorman. He will always greet you with a smile, which would help ease your day a little bit.

2  Thank VikramadityaR5
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Your staff Jai Prakash, one of the helpful and friendly person first when I arrived at the hotel. During my stay he has be always greeting you on the way in or out of the hotel even he was busy with other customers. Good job and thumbs up ...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank OnnWahF
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel for stay and food also,
Staff is so good and well trained too,
Swimming pool and gym is so good and thay provide personal trainer Mr. Vikas also this is so good. Room service is good. I recommend for visit.

2  Thank Patel A
REVANANDSHARMA, Operations Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Having good experience to stay here..
The services which they offer is excellent such as room services, extra aminities which they provides hold goods and their breakfast also seems to tasty and lots of varieties available in the menu..
And their staff is also well trained and humble.
( Experience with Mr.vijay Kumar ).

I personally recommended to this hotel for staying in Gurgaon...

1  Thank Milap S