US$52
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$77
US$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$40
US$104
US$85
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$125
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Restaurant
Sun Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
Siris 18(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Acco 53(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
All reviewsliving areastar propertybuffet dinnerswimming poolcoffee shopcomfortable stayfloorambiencereception
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Describe the property in perfect words must less because one word is enough “ superb “
Now starting with my stay in room coffee with cookies from their coffee shop “Deli” was awesomely Italian taste.
Now comes poolside drinks having is so cool with peace time I had enjoyed.
Now comes dinner time their executive chef Vijay Thakur and his team prepared very great dinner at their restaurant branche.
And finally resting in my suit is awesome good I find out it’s huge suit so I can separately work without disturbing friend.
And it’s great hospitality staff was great and specially thanks to mr. Acharjee for great services.
Finally it has provided me one of kind property with huge suits and great hospitality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
GTSuitesGurgaon, General Manager at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Greetings for the day!
At the onset I would like to thank you for taking out time to review our hotel on this portal. I am equally elated to know that you have had a memorable stay at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon and we stood to your expectations.

We assure you of our best services at all times and look forward to your continuous patronage at all times.

Thanks and regards

Nabendu Acharjee - General Manager
Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay with Golden tulip. Though its located in highway but had a nice ambience rooms are well maintained. Seems they must have king size mattress in king size rooms don't put two single mattress and joint them.
But it was really a nice experience staff is well courteous.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
GTSuitesGurgaon, General Manager at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Greetings for the day!
We would like to thank you for choosing Golden Tulip Suites for your recent stay and also for sharing your feedback on this portal.
We are elated to know that you had a comfortable stay. Also your feedback on the mattresses have been shared with the concerned department and we shall ensure it is rectified to suit the needs of the guests.
We look forward to your continuous patronage and assuring you of our best services at all times.
Warm regards

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit there. Being a hotelier it was easy to absorb the things from step one to check out. Few things to be done and can b ignored as it is a pre opening hotel. Location is on the highway only u can't find shopping malls and hangout area nearby so once u in you have to manage with hotel's facilities only. FO was helpful even the service staff was good during breakfast but special mention for a female associate "Shikha Dogra" who was always there in the floor to assist guests.I found her very professional and focused towards her job. I was well served by all associates so that I have extended my stay for 1 more night.
I would recommend this hotel for all types of visitors as they have good facilities within the hotel.
And expecting better service from management in future.
Looking forward to see u soon.

Regards
Ranjeet Verma

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
GTSuitesGurgaon, General Manager at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon!

Thank you for taking out time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. It gives me immense pleasure to read your feedback and I am equally glad that you have had a wonderful stay with us at the hotel.
Your observations are priceless and the same has been shared with the associates. The words of encouragement would surely boost the morale of the staff and we strive to create such experiences.
Thank you once again for the wonderful comments and we look forward to your continuous patronage.
My encomiums

Nabendu Acharjee - General Manager
Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the hotel with friends and really loved the ambience, the courteous staff ,the lip smacking food, pool was awesome and impeccably maintained. Definitely will want to host other events there. Special thanks to Himanshu Sehgal for introducing the place to us. We all really enjoyed our time there and would love to come there again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
GTSuitesGurgaon, General Manager at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon!

Thank you for taking out time to write about your experience at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon. It was absolutely a delight to learn that you enjoyed here and have had a wonderful experience.

We look forward to your future visits and assuring you our best services at all times.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Being in gurgaon this place gives you a feel of an hill station you have a view of greenery as the hotel built on the aravali hills.
The staff is very nice, hats off to their hospitality- Right from the moment you enter till the check out time .
Check out timings were also adjusted as a matter of gesture they don’t trouble the guest, I requested a late check out and that was taken very well.
In total I couldn’t find a thing to complain about .
They made my stay special and in the end that is what matters.
Strongly recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GTSuitesGurgaon, General Manager at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Greetings for the day!
On behalf of the entire team at Golden Tulip Suites Gurgaon, I would like to thank you for taking out time to review our hotel and services. We are very glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay here and we could stand to your expectations.
We look forward to your continuous patronage and assuring you our best services at all times.
Warm regards