The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$153
US$148
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$214
US$194
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$274
Hotels.com
Haut Monde by PI Hotels(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$63
US$54
US$45
Agoda.com
US$78
US$65
Hotel Viva Destination(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$27
Hotels.com
OYO 532 Hotel Alpine Park(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$24
US$22
1,214 results
All reviewsspectra restaurantclose to the airportluxurious roomsbusiness tripdelhi airportbreakfast buffetthe club loungecyber hubexcellent hotelnew delhiindian foodfront officespecial thanksgreat hospitalitycoffee shopcourteous staffbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The hotel itself is generally very nice.

The staff overall has been really nice.

The food is good ... I do have to admit that the Buffet for breakfast is great.

My biggest issue with the hotel is that I have not had one good night of sleep since I have checked into the hotel due to the large amount of Weddings being held there. My issue is not with the wedding parties at all ... the weddings are amazing to see and I honestly found myself in awe of how quickly they turn and burn these weddings. The weddings were awesome to see ... but on to my real issue.

My complaint is centered around the fact that they are working on the wedding setups easily until 2:00 or 3:00 AM in the morning. They are outside the courtyard building metal pipe and drape fixtures, they were setting up and tearing down tables, rather than setting the tables down gently they throw them down with a loud BANG which resonates into the courtyard and right into the guest rooms. The workers doing all this of course have no volume control, they are really loud too, yelling directions at one another and just not really aware of how loud they are. There is also loud hammering which has been done well until 3:00 AM.

I called the front desk and spoke with a manager who assured me they would have security go ask them to quiet down. Never happened and the volume was the same.

I asked to be moved away from the courtyard where the weddings are being held and was denied.

My overall low rating of the hotel is simply for the fact that a guest who is schedule to be there for two weeks is basically unable to get a good nights sleep at all. I have not had a good night sleep in 4 days and they made no effort or attempt to fix the issue.

I had a note slipped under my door by Management which said basically " Sorry but we have events booked - but they should be over by 23:30." This is completely fales, there were guests at the wedding outside my window last evening well into 1:00 AM, and they started tearing down at well after 2:00 AM .. bang .. crash .. boom ... They even asked me to " Bear with them and contact them for any other assistance "

You really should warn people as they check into rooms which are facing that courtyard that this is wedding season and there will be noise well into the late hours of the night and into the morning. Completely unrealistic to expect people to put up with that and to accept it.

Room Tip: Ask about weddings ... ask where the room is in relationship to the weddings ... if there is a wedding YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SLEEP
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mijones2018
Jaideep A, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Mr. Jones,

Thank you for sparing time to post your feedback on the very disturbing experience that you had to face so early during your stay with us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inexcusable lapse in service.

It is professionally embarrassing for us to fall short of your expectation and our reputation. What you experienced was certainly not the Leela standard we commit to our guests. We value your observations and it is constructive feedback such as yours that enables us to improve.

Though I do not want to offer my excuse, however, my only submission is that the concerned guest violated the decibel levels in our outdoor events. In fact, my team and I literally had to fight with the host to shut off the music after an hour of polite request.

I assure you that such incidences will not inconvinience you in future.

I look forward to meeting you early this week to apologize in person.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent stayed...staff were very helpful...concierge Ashok, Ishvari and Dhaval were excellent helper. Very professional and respectful.. even to the extend use there own credit card to book my cabcan’t thank them enough. They knew what they were doinghelp me use my two days in Delhi wisely...without them I would’ve be all over the map.
Thanks to Simran for good suggestion on street food.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mam,

Greetings from The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences !

We are overwhelmed by the meticulous way in which you have shared your experience and appreciation on the overall facilities, reception area, hotel location, services andand our staff.

People are the life and soul of our hotels –their genuine care and warmth ensure that every interaction with our valuable guests is a wonderful moment of truth. Your words of praise will further inspire them in their pursuit of excellence.

It was a pleasure and an honour to have you stay with us and we all look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My sister's wedding was held at this hotel. The hotel rooms are amazing, food is brilliant. I have had a positive experience with the hotel. The stay and service was exceptional. Will definitely suggest this place to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jaideep A, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Sir,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant feedback regarding your recent stay with us .

Furthermore, it gives us great pride and joy that our guests leaves the hotel with nothing but all praises about our hotel, amaing rooms, brilliant food and an incomparable hospitality.

Once again, thank you for your exceptional feedback and recommendation .

We look forward to welcoming you back in not so distant future.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel on two occasions and had a very positive experience both times, the hotel is very pleasant, the fresh flowers that decorate the lobby are very welcoming, the staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast is great, lots of different stations, offering a choice for everyone, I particularly enjoyed the American pancakes and waffles, these are made to order, along with the omelettes, a great way to start the day. I’ve just booked to stay here again in May, thanks for such a positive experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share your positive experience during your recent stay with us.

We are truly delighted to know that you are one of our valued guest who very much appreciate the unparalleled quality of service and attention we cater to our discerning guest like yourself. In addition, it makes us so proud that you indeed enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing quality time at the hotel.

Thank you for your genuine recommendation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

When you stay at the Leela, there’s an expectation of premium luxury and hospitality. It does match to the luxury and is by far THE best hotel in Gurgaon, their hospitality takes the back seat with profiling their guests at reception to not being able to amend bookings until escalated. Food spread is epic at the buffet restaurant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jaideep A, General Manager at The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sparing time to post your valuable review on TripAdvisor.

It goes without saying that the above was not our standard. What you have experienced does not reflect the true image of our services and the hotel. Please be rest assured such inconveniences will not transpire again in the future.

Whilst I deeply regret the inconvenience caused, I hope that you will afford us the opportunity to regain your confidence in our services on your next stay with us. Please do let me know if I could be of assistance to you.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.