US$53
Hyatt.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$119
US$104
CrownePlaza.com
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$42
US$40
US$105
US$85
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
  • Restaurant
Siris 18(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$32
Hotels.com
Sun Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
The Aadr Residence(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
1,583 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness triptake careairport pickupbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelhome away from homehotel staffspecial mentionnew delhirooms are spaciousspecial thanksmetro stationenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night while on a tour but this was the best hotel of the four stayed in mainly due to the lovely comfortable bed and good bathroom (no bath but great shower). Didn’t try the food on offer so can’t comment on that. Very close to Delhi airport and Kingdom of dreams.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hasan_Ahmar, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Thank you for appreciating our team and the hospitality as such positive feedback only motivates the team to serve our guests with enhanced services. We are very thrilled to give you such a wonderful experience that satisfied you to the fullest.

Your warm compliments have been forwarded to the rest of our team, and they are thrilled to hear your feedback.

On behalf of my team, it was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Courtyard Marriott is a beautiful place to stay at Delhi. The hotel is beautifully built and provides ALL amenities.
I would also like to recognize Vidiya Bharti for her exceptional customer service. My mother and I spent an evening at Courtyard Delhi. We were a bit frazzled and asked Vidiya Bharti multiple questions. Are inquiries were met with utmost and pleasant responses. Vidiya went out of her way to make us comfortable. She arranged for our taxi and gave her time to ensure that we travelled safely. Her service is a response to how well Courtyard Marriott has trained their personnel. I will most definitely stay at Courtyard Marriott next time I visit Delhi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Hasan_Ahmar, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Meenakshi,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Your warm compliments have been forwarded to Vidya and the rest of our team, and they are thrilled to hear your feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Food was excellent, lots of food options, it addresses to all people around the world. I stayed in for 3 months. It all went well.
Staff members names to mention, Amir, Mayank, Rohit, Narendar, Rana all the chefs from Kitchen (Sorry, forgot names of few friends there).
Overall best experience from restaurant staff. Very natural and cordial in holding conversations with the customer.
Room maintenance, laundry service is excellent.

Room Tip: Pick top floors, away from the elevator
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Your warm compliments have been forwarded to our team, and they are thrilled to hear your feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

For a change I was in Marriott and not in Hilton(my all time fav)... but I think I have fallen in love with Courtyard by Marriott.. what a team, what an energy...
Team took care of me very well as I fell sick during my stay in Delhi ... thanks a ton guys... I hope to see you all soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Neetu,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Your warm compliments have been forwarded to the rest of our team, and they are thrilled to hear your feedback as they love their guests too!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I have been Marriott gold member for a long time and stayed in many Courtyards around the world. This is one of the most service oriented and guest-focused Marriott hotel I have stayed. I stayed in this hotel 3 times this year. This is my home away from home when I am in Gurgaon area. I am sure there are several Gurgaon/Delhi hotels to choose from, which have better location, easier access to shopping area, restaurants and diverse nightlife But I have come back to this hotel again and again over last 3-4 years for the comfort of familiarity coupled with genuinely welcoming and friendly service at the front-desk, restaurant, and fitness center. The executive lounge is relatively small, but never felt overly crowded. The restaurant chef's welcoming smile and an expansive breakfast spreads are just the starting of a brighter day, which you know wont last long as you leave the hotel to get sucked in to Gurgaon traffic jam. I will come back again whether to rest after a long day of meetings or to take a nap before I fly out of India for my home in Chicago. Truly, a home away from home. .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Sidney,

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Your warm compliments have been forwarded to the rest of our team, and they are thrilled to hear your feedback and call us your home away from home!