All reviews sarovar hotel kingdom of dreams business trip duty manager value for money business hotel comfortable hotel leisure valley housekeeping staff excellent service excellent stay room service breakfast buffet comfortable stay front office booked this hotel new delhi
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Hotels are usually classified as business or leisure, but Lemon tree is a perfect mixture of both where you have a warm business stay. The staff is really helpful and courteous, be it at the front desk or at the dining area. Rooms are perfectly spaced and doesn't feel claustrophobic. It's one of the best that i have stayed in and would recommend it without second thoughts.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, Gurugram. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Great atmosphere, exceptional service I have got in a hotel. Wonderful staff and amazing food. Nearby are plenty of bars and is quite close to Cyber city and very safe. Foreigners or local, this place offers great help and recommendation if you are new to Gurgaon/Delhi. Few people I'd like to point out is Sanjay, Ruata, Ravi, Mahiner, Shivam and Laxmi who made sure that I was dining like a king. If you are working in Cyber city this is your number one pick to stay at a hotel.

Room Tip: Deluxe is the best option (accommodates 2)
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to say thanks for entire Lemon tree team who made my stay memorable..I visited this property for my business trip in gurgaon.

It's a nice place to stay with freinds or family. Rooms are quite good services are awesome, quick response on every request,taste of food was awesome ,reception team is also very good they know how to treat there guest.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Hospitality : 1/5

Food : 1/5

Rooms : 2/5

Value for money : 1/5

I might sound bit too harsh while rating but this is purely coming from the experience I had in lemon tree premier 2 at Gurgaon.

Firstly there are 4-5 lemon tree properties in same vicinty so one can't reach his/her hotel at one attempt unless you carefully notice what lemon tree you are choosing on map, only lemon tree or 1 or 2 or 3 and I don't how many.

So I reached the wrong lemon tree (of course due to my own negligence which the receptionist promptly highlighted). Tired ...sleepy with a delayed flight I some how reached the hotel at 1am...with god at my side and some humanity the receptionist arranged a vehicle for me to reach the other hotel at around 1.45am.

Even after seeing my tired face and posture the other receptionist asked me the usual question" how was your day sir"...god what should I say. Then he told me the tariff and other details about my booking which I figured were outdated so gave him my business card and also gave the GST number to be put in the invoice till this everything was ok.

Now I reach my floor (without any assistance) which was stinking of total smoke and i don't know why but they offered me a smoking room which was pathetic to its core, you can't breath and if you force yourself you might die with cancer within few hours, so i again went back to the reception and requested for no smoking room which the receptionist simply declined saying they don't have no smoking rooms available instead offered me room freshener, this blew by brain...it's 2am... I am paying 6300 fot a room ..for not even 8 hours and I am also not getting proper room. After some ruckus he shifted me to another smoking room which was relatively less stinky.

Now i come to the food part, I went for breakfast at around 10am and I saw almost stampede like situation in the restaurant where in a space of 50 people almost 150 people were gathered don't know for what, so it was obvious that there was no space to sit and with limited staff there was complete madness all around, I some how managed to get some cold upma, cold paratha and lil warm idli, most of the other dishes were either empty or people were rioting for it, after finishing my 3 items sitting in the visitors waiting area I managed to get a seat at the restaurant, I ordered for masala tea and not to my surprise the lady gave me 3times boiled cold tea, I polity told to take it back and bring a new which I knew she will not get. I left it there ..and went for check-out.

I guess not to greet your customers is in lemon tree Gurgaon's DNA. Nobody greets ..its not as if you are dying for their greetings but expect that at least...and also I think the receptionist categorically did not ask me about my stay and experience otherwise he would have surely got an earful.

Last but not the least the receptionist again made errors in my invoice..with no mention of GST number wrong email id..wrong company name etc... thoroughly disappointed by the lemon tree's so called refreshing experience...improve or perish is my advice to lemon tree...its in your hands..good bye forever lemon tree you lost a customer last night ...this may not affect much but in long run it will surely.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank makarandchalke
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, Gurugram. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are sorry you were not happy with the ambience of your room. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our Housekeeping team to strictly adhere to pre-defined procedures and maintain hygiene and freshness at all times. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

We apologize for the service you experienced at the Front Desk. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed the team to be more organized and systematic in line with our standard operating procedures.

We are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pgn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Sanjay Kumar - he is cool guy !! People working in his team are excellent. All are hardworking . Good guys keep it up. Hotel Lemon tree Premier 2 is an good place for business trip , hotel service are very good , you just need to ask .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 2, Leisure Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018