Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
US$84
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$83
US$73
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$107
US$75
US$79
US$72
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$211
US$120
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$203
US$138
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$139
US$124
US$95
US$85
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$150
1,042 results
All reviewslatest recipeconcierge servicethe club loungebusiness tripspecial thanksdelhi ncrbreakfast spreadspecial mentioncyber hubamazing hospitalityfront officeexcellent staypool sidechecking outmg roadhis teamexcellent service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here 5-6 times but this week was poor. Room system failed so was in the dark for 30 minutes. Pool area smelled of sewerage. Getting coffee at breakfast took two attempts. Then no taxis offered, only hotel car. There are better options in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James B
Nitesh K, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide your valuable feedback about your recent stay at Le Méridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR.

We are always working to improve our guests’ satisfaction and your feedback helps us see our product through the eyes of our valued guests – you! I am sorry to hear that not everything met your expectations this time.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope you will consider Le Méridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR on your next visit to Gurgaon so that we can deliver on the guest experience you deserve.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Being a SPG member I generally prefer Le Meridien across India and this time I stayed at Delhi NCR along with my friends. We interacted with many staff just to know about hoteliers life and we met with Mr. Nikhil from IRD who is the real hero. I wish I could be a hotelier like him. He was very proactive and approachable. His hospitality will be memorable for us. Thankyou team Meridien for making our stay wonderful. Highly recommended hotel to stay for business purpose and not forget to meet Mr. Nikhil.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Rahul S
Nitesh K, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It is pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us & we look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 21 February 2018

While checking out I was informed that a bed accent in my room had burnt and that I was required to pay for it! I was sure that this NOT TRUE. So I asked them to produce the burnt object and also call the housekeeping staff who had reported this. Quite characteristically both failed to turn up! Further since the housekeeping staff had not entered the room on the day of checkout, why hadn't they brought it to my attention when they noticed it. In fact the housekeeping staff were constantly in and out of the room throughout my stay to put attend to various non functioning gadgets etc.

Room Tip: Rooms are too small in size.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SanjayGupta_lmggn, General Manager at Le Meridien Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are very disturbed to know about your stay experience at the hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies as this is not a true Le Meridien hospitality standard. We'd like to assure you that an investigation is underway & strict corrective measures shall be taken.

While, what has been done can't be undone, we humbly request you to please provide one more opportunity to us to serve you in our true Meridien hospitality standard.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Regards,
Sanjay Gupta
General Manager, Le Meridien Gurgaon

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I'm working in India more than two years and every time use to stay here once I'm in Gurugram. As permanent guest you will be surprised how hotel staff can shift expectation in the good way, every time welcome to resolve any routine or special request. Welcome to use their concierge service.

Room Tip: During wedding season better to ask room on the road side, anyway after 11PM music calm down
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

After an adventurous tour of the South, landing at the Merridien was heavenly. Thanks to the entire staff for a super comfortable stay and many nice conversations. Felt very welcomed and well cared for.
Special praise for the chefs creating an amazing breakfast each day and to Ranjeet for the smiles and great service!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends