All reviews value for money business trip limited options family function restaurant service comfortable stay recommend this hotel business hotel buffet dinner swimming pool spacious room courteous staff excellent hospitality short stay delhi airport in room dining ambience mall
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and had a lovely time. It's good value for money. The rooms were clean and lovely. Service was good, though I thought the staff looked quite grumpy all the time. They did tend to all our needs though and were quite helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
CISR12, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The food here, the rooms here are good value for money and the staff is very courteous. It's more a business hotel for when you're in town and is close enough to NH8 enough for business travellers really. It's got all the amenities one would want but don't expect a super luxury experience here, it's more traveller friendly..

Stayed: September 2017
CISR12, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Services are poor. Staff is rude and management is discourteous. Not at all a good property at this heavy price range. Don' t know basics like handling a guest, replying to queries and resolving a service issue.

1  Thank navjot231
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Hello Traveller,
This review of mine is based on 3 days of stay in hotel so let me start with check-in process
• Country Inn staff allowed me to have the early check-in, without any hassle or waiting, I just walk through the doors where I was greeted by their staff in a proper Indian Style ‘Namaste’ which was really good. And on front desk just by showing them the reservation no. on my phone they had allowed me to check-in in few minutes of paper work.
Now coming to room and other parts of hotel property:
• The room was just ‘WOW’, it is as same as shown in hotel website and by other web marketing.
o Room was clean.
o Toiletries are right up to their place.
o No shortcomings
o Bathroom was good.
• They had a small fruit platter and bunch of cookies ready for the guest.
• AC, TV, and other electric units were working absolutely fine.
• Swimming pool was on the roof, which I believe was non-operating due to the winter season, but is a good place to sit and relax.
• Gym was good, having only one bench, one elliptical, one treadmill and one cycle machine, but do have the range of Dumbbells and barbell. I believe these many instruments are enough to have a good workout for the traveller.
• Lobby was clean and tidy.
Coming to service and food:
• Room service was good
• Hospitality was at its best
• Breakfast buffet is a must to try, its too good. You will get south, north Indian food, pancakes, cupcakes, variety of veg and non-veg dishes, best was the masala tea, I had never experienced the tea as good as there’s.
• Menu is well defined in a class and will give you an authentic food taste.
• Restaurant service is good.
Cons:
1. I feel bad when I ordered Roast Chicken, I thought it would be really roasted but then I what I got was only boiled chicken with spaghetti. I was hardly able to eat it.
a. Would not recommend.
That’s all from my side, I hope they will do well in future endeavours and wish them all a good luck..
God bless you all.

Dear Mr. Verma,

We have taken a note of observation towards the food you ordered and which was not up to the mark.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
SunilDs, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurgaon Sector 12, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018