This is on we of the most hyped places I have been to. We were a group of 6 families who decided to have a get together over weekend and here is what we experienced:
- The USABLE part of the resort is not more than 10 Acres. The rest is farmland (called as herbal garden) and other areas not at all usable for any recreation.
- The rooms are very basic (one star standard is better), smelly and contain colours on floor and walls which easily comes off and sticks to your clothes. The rooms stink also.
- The WC of bathrooms of several rooms remains choked most of the times.
- The service (if at all it is there) is abysmal and sub-standard
- The so called sumptuous meal is a very simple village standard Indian food. The raw material is NOT organic or grown in their farms but procured from nearby mandi.
- In the name of farm animals you have 2 small ducks, a few hens and a few rabbits.
- The cost they charge for room plus food (Rs. 7,500 and above) is totally not worth what you get.
I would recommend to take a day visit only to this place and NOT take a night package as it is absolutely not worth the price.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking