All reviews recommend this hotel budget hotel morning breakfast is jaipur highway sector market team members excellent hospitality perfect location warm hospitality comfortable stay excellent hotel the entire staff excellent stay business trip memorable stay front office in room dining
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel i ever stayed. Service was not prompt there were so msny cocrochaes in the room & on bed as well, lilen was havinh hole at sevral places, i got rashes on my body because of cocrochaes i think. I would never recomend this place.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I booked the hotel for our guest, the room rent is low as compared to the facilities available with the hotel, staff is cooperative. I can't comment on the food as we had food at some other place. Good hotel if you are looking for a budget hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel quite perfect service by every staff food is also good
Mr. Sunil & Mr. Marinder is really doing well both are very helpful the service they given to me is really very appropriate All the best both for bright future
Thnx to every staff for make my stay comfortable

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hanif A
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Was there for a business meet from 2nd to 4th of May 2018. Have been suffering from stomach problem since 3rd May, still not recovered. The food items served in the lunch was repeated in the dinner. After the first day dinner most of my colleagues started taking dinner outside.
The reception guy was very cooperative. Room service OK. The conference halls were average. The manager was very rude.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SajidAnsariM
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

During my recent visit to Gurgaon I opted to stay at Hotel Crossroads.
The entrance to this hotel is breathtaking and once inside you feel the difference and it is actually a step ahead. The hospitality is excellent and all the team members are courteous. The breakfast spread is just out of the world. I would always prefer to stay there for all my future visits. The rooms are tastefully decorated with all the amenities for a memorable stay.
I would recommend that whoever wants to have access to the airport and the city, then this is your best option.

Date of stay: April 2018