1,344 results
All reviews water features saffron restaurant an oasis water bodies beautiful hotel pool view new delhi business trip close to the airport impeccable service delhi airport business district hotel staff ambience mall cilantro india gym
Reviewed 21 March 2016

As part of a tour group we started our trip with a 3 night stay at Trident, Gurgaon. Wow, what a lovely place to stay, from the greeting at the front gate to the wonderfully comfortable rooms. Lovely pools and water features make the hotel very special, feeling like a quite resort away from the madness outside the hotel walls. We spent many hours relaxing around the pools to unwind after a long flight, arriving 10pm the first night. Rooms were very spacious with very comfy beds so could get some quality catchup sleep. All the staff were very attentive and pleasing. Only small downside the free wifi doesn’t work well, very slow and only available near reception or pool bar. Generally we were all pleased with Trident Hotel, and was a really great start to our Indian Tour.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Italy-Escape
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for recognising our efforts toward building this hotel to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city and is characterised by domes, arches, fire torches, reflection pools and green gardens thus providing a perfect refuge to business as well as leisure travellers.

Also please be assured that your feedback on the complimentary Internet connection/Wi-Fi in the hotel has been noted and do accept my sincere apologies.

Your feedback is extremely important for us as it is an excellent tool for us to further enhance our guest services. I do hope that you will treat the incidents in isolation and give us another opportunity to be your preferred hotel in Gurgaon.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Gurgaon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Stunning modern take on Taj Mahal type architecture. This is a super-modern hotel but in keeping with traditional India. I was taken here on a business visit for a meal. I regret not staying here. The meal I had was traditional Indian cooking and was a marvelous experience. The setting is stunning. This is 5+ star restaurant. The wines selection is good and well priced. The food is exceptional. The service perfect. I will be coming back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. I am pleased to know that you liked both the service and food at the restaurant. Your feedback has been shared with the culinary team. Words of appreciation by you go a long way to motivate the entire team to our future endeavours.

Thank you once again for sparing your time for the feedback.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I just stayed a week at the Trident Gurgaon and cannot imagine staying anywhere else. This wast my third business trip to Gurgaon over the past 5 months. My work will now require me to travel to Gurgaon 4 times a year, staying 1 week at a time. I stayed at the Oberoi on my first visit and the Westin on my second visit. While the rooms are nicer at the Oberoi, the service was the best at Trident. The entire staff is so friendly and make you feel at home which is great when you are traveling for work in another country. On my first night, I was sitting at the bar and Sanjay from Saffron restaurant noticed me and said hello, calling me by name! I have only met him once when I ate at the restaurant 5 months ago. I was impressed that not only did he remember me but also remembered my name. That was just one example of how the staff here goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. There are a few employees that I want to recognize. Mohit at the courtyard door always spent time to say hi and ask how my day was. Tauseef at the front desk made me feel special and recognized my loyalty to Trident. Manish, Pankaj and the entire staff at Cilantro were amazing. They would always take time to stop by my table to talk to me. I can't quite explain why I loved the service at Trident so much. While the staff were extremely professional, they were also very friendly and approachable. Not cold and distant like some other 5 star hotels I have stayed in. The hotel grounds are beautiful and are an oasis in the chaos of Gurgaon. While I loved my room and the hotel grounds, it's the staff makes me want to stay here every time I return to Gurgaon.

Room Tip: I liked the garden view room as you don't normally see green space in Gurgaon
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

Your positive comments about the hotel and in particular of Mohit, Sanjay, Tauseef, Manish and Pankaj are deeply appreciated. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to them and I am sure that these will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of excellence.

We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

To visit this hotel is a real experience. Staff are really friendly without being over intrusive. The actual building is spectacular and the rooms large and really comfortable. There is a pool but we visited in winter so we did not use this. The dining room was spacious and food wonderful and tasty and there was plenty.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms would be lovely and it is well situated in a quiet area
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

The entire team is thrilled to read your thoughts about the hotel. We are glad that the service and food was to your satisfaction. I am sure that this will go a long way to keep the teams motivated to deliver even higher levels of service than before.

We thank you once again and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I have been a frequent guest over the past years & keep returning. stayed here for 4 nights - this time with two other guests. The Trident is a beautiful relaxing space, quiet yet sensual, away from the bustle of Gurgaon yet near to all the business, shopping & social amenities. The entire staff team - from the front section to the doormen, cleaners & restaurant team are excellent in what they do. Their care & consideration for each individual guest is remarkable & this is what brings me back every year. First visit to Delhi or a frequent visitor - give The Trident a try & enjoy the best Delhi can offer.

Room Tip: I prefer the Garden Room - quiet & tranquil contemplation from your bedside
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank yasmin h

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Unlike any other city hotels, Trident Gurgaon is characterised by domes, arches, reflection pools, fire torches and green gardens.

I am extremely delighted to note that the hotel and its services, especially the breakfast and the swimming pool, exceeded your expectations.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.