The Fern Residency Gurgaon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$90
US$71
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$83
US$73
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$106
US$75
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$200
US$139
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Galaxy Hotel & Spa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$102
US$79
Agoda.com
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$67
US$56
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$149
Travelocity
  • Pool
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$243
LuxuryCollection
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
  • Restaurant
All reviewskingdom of dreamssec marketbooked directlyvery nice hotelhousekeeping staff arenearby areahuda city centrerooms are cleanfood jointsvalue for moneyhome stayawesome hospitalitybusiness tripsupport staffhotel is centrally locatedcheck in was quickstayed there for days
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Good rooms , well connected and easily accessible with approach roads , linen and washrooms are clean
Breakfast is equally good and served with good variety of stuff , staff was helpful and courteous , even though i checked in very late the staff front office guy was welcoming me with a smile on face.

Room Tip: Suggest to have rooms facing front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
FernResidencyGurgaon, Director of Sales at The Fern Residency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Dear Mr. Gill,

Thank you for your nice feedback. We really appreciate your efforts to write us your encouraging comments.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Fern Residency Gurgaon and that you appreciated our services.

Looking forward to welcome you soon.

Best regards

Shatrughan

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Though we booked for few days,decided to check out after a day as we didn't feel comfortable.The breakfast spread was limited and the food which we ordered was not too our liking.But what struck us most that they were not keen to make guest comfortable and the rooms are very cramped.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
FernResidencyGurgaon, Director of Sales at The Fern Residency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Ms. Kabita

I am writing this in regards to the complaint which you have posted at TripAdvisor dated March 25th, 2016.First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused from our side regarding the services. Let me tell you Madam, your complaint has been considered and sent it to the concerning department. You are out of the valuable guest of ours and I assure you that soon you will get the positive response from our side. And I also appreciate that just because of you we have got the chance to improve our services to the elite level.

once again i am very sorry for what has happened during your stay in our hotel. we assure you that we will let you know once we have completed the investigation. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to having our relationship back to what it was during the check-in.

Sincerely Yours.

shatrughan@fernresidencygurgaon.com

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Please check the snacks and items kept in the Mini Bar immediately after you check in.You may be surprised that you may have to pay for items used by earlier guests or by the House keeping staff themselves.I have been visiting leading star hotels in all Metros of India and this was the most humiliating experience i ever had.Settled my final bill after staying for couple for days,which was a five digit amount.To my utter dismay and surprise the House keeping team came with some half eaten packet of Biscuit citing that it was consumed by me.I felt like someone was questioning my integrity for a meagre amount.I severely protested,but the bad experience still haunts.Would not recommend this hotel to any of my friends or relatives.The Hotel staff needs to be taught the basics of 'Service Industry".Overall rating is POOR.

Room Tip: Not recommended.Poor hospitality
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
FernResidencyGurgaon, Director of Sales at The Fern Residency Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Mr. Sukeshsukumaran,
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of our housekeeping staff behavior that need training. It is a pleasure to announce that we have given training to our entire housekeeping department that how to behave with the guest. This incident was because of the smartness of previous staying guest. Please accept my sincere apology for the humiliation you faced.
In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained, trained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at-shatrughan@fernresidencygurgaon.com, if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved gestured hotel!
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 February 2016

We have been using The Fern Residency, Gurgaon for last couple of years for our groups/friends as well as our personal visits. Whether you are on a business trip/ Conference or on holiday, The Fern Residency is really an excellent place to stay.
Its a very clean Hotel, food is wonderful and the staff is very efficient and very polite.

Room Tip: In fece all the rooms are good but my choice is front facing rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sir

Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.

All the best and see you soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I recently (January 20-21 2016) had occasion to spend a day and more at this hotel in Gurgaon, the InfoTech belt in India's national capital region. It is tucked away in the 29th sector and not instantly identified even by local taxi cabs. On both occasions when I returned to the hotel I had to call up the reception and request them to guide the taxi driver. I think the trick is to mention that the hotel is part of a row of three overlooking the Gurgaon gymkhana. The hotel's address is just a door number and I think they need to add some more indicators to save guests the bother of finding it.
That said, maybe its privacy is an advantaged. With just around 40 rooms, the staff are quick to respond to any requests and room service is more than prompt. This is tagged as an environmentally sensitive hotel and in addition to normal 'green' initiatives, that are fairly common these days like not changing bed linen daily unless explicitly requested, the hotel has done away with all those vases of cut flowers in the lobby... a great gesture, if you like me, think flower look better in their beds.
The room is well equipped. I liked the long stone slab running along one wall which provides ample space if you want to work in the room. WiFi is free and while not blazingly fast is adequate to check you mail. I am guessing here but I think the hot water supply depends on solar panels and is possibly not backed by electricity all the time -- the bath water met the definition of warm -- just -- at most times. Well, maybe a small price to pay for being 'green'! All in all a quiet, calm experience.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Anand

I appreciate for your kind words and the time you took to share with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Rest ensured that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit. Be informed, that we have enhanced our visibility by putting more and bright hoarding and clear visibility at Google maps.

All the best and see you soon!

Warm regards