Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali
US$45
Park Inn
US$87
US$73
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$137
US$133
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$112
US$97
CrownePlaza.com
US$82
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$41
US$40
US$47
US$34
Priceline
Dia Park Premier(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsair hockeyswimming poolindoor gamessauna and steamdirector of salesdelhi jaipur highwayshort breakbig lawnfantastic hospitalityfnb teamnice place to spendclub roomlavish buffetexcellent weekendweekend outingplay cricketevery member of staff
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. The hotel Fortune Park Orange is very good. The lawn and pool are very large so I like them. Even the Pool Table is on the ground floor! The room is good, the lobby is good, the pool is good, the lawn is good, everything is good but one thing is bad and that there is no mug or bucket in the washroom. But still, I like this hotel. By the way, the food wasn't very good or very bad. It was okay-okay.

Reviewed by my son Archit. Thx

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Fortuneparko, General Manager at Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Greetings from Fortune Park Orange..!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Sidhrawali, Gurgaon.

At Fortune Park Orange, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Orange and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Fortune Park Orange is conveniently located at the Delhi- Jaipur highway. It will not be fair to call it a highway hotel since it has been created to cater to the needs of a business traveler who would like to stay in the luxuriously modern environment.

Mr. Anil Tripathi, a very passionate hotelier heads this beautiful property, who ensures that every single guest in his hotel is well taken care, by his able team & is bid a warm farewell from the hotel with a big smile on their face.

We had booked the stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary & I would like to specially mention Mr. Deepak Kumar & his team at Orchid their multi cuisine restaurant & Room Service who left no stone unturned to make our stay a memorable one.

The Housekeeping team at the hotel ensures a discreet service enabling a comfortable, clean & fulfilling slumber for it’s valued guests.

The Chefs & Service Team at Orchid are extremely talented and are trained to anticipate guest needs to provide a completely customised experience.

The hotel has a bar ‘Neptune’ & a patisserie in addition to the multi cuisine restaurant ‘Orchid’.

Fortune Park Orange also house a Spa, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Carrom & Air Hockey facility to provide a wholesome hospitality experience & is fully equipped to handle lavish residential weddings as well as offsite conferences.

Would definitely come back to this hotel to celebrate many more joyous occasions.

A big thank you to the entire team at Fortune Park Orange.

Au Revoir !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Fortuneparko, General Manager at Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel, even in its mediocrity is surprisingly pleasant. Have attended many official invites and the food is good to taste, the cost is not very high and the service quite alright.

The pool and the adjoining lawn with a training hall make it worth a try. The feel good is the USP of the hotel. Worth a go

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I has a short stay on 28-29 Sept 2017, while on a business trip. What delighted me was the presence of a good hotel in a barren and dusty industrial area. We had a team lunch here, and the restaurant staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable, with all the standard fit-outs. Breakfast was sumptuous and satisfying. Despite the rush of business travelers attending a conference, the front desk staff took special care to check me out since I had to catch a flight.
All in all, a very pleasant stay made memorable by the quality of service.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear side are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Fortuneparko, General Manager at Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr. Dilip,

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a lot. It was really a value for money. All the staff was very good, courteous, helpful and friendly. Especially pradeep was excellent from our arrival to till the departure. Rooms and food was also good front desk staff was also courteous and friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shweta J
Fortuneparko, General Manager at Fortune Park Orange Sidhrawali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Shweta,