Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
Manor(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Room Service
Vista Park(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
OYO Flagship HUDA City Centre(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Free Internet
OYO 6135 The Motif(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
The Solitare Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
1,022 results
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantbusiness tripbusiness hotelthe club loungemain restaurantcar serviceexcellent servicethe hotel staffrooms are spaciousexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetinternational airportnew delhiroom serviceexcellent staycomfortable staywildfire
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Everything is good about this hotel. It is clean, room is big and comfy, bathroom is really nice. But most importantly is the staff
I need to congratulate whoever is running this place. Each employee got out of their way to make sure I was having a nice stay. Breakfast was included and awesome
If you are coming to Gurgaon I highly recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Team_CPTG, EA to General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend, close to CyberCity and CyberHub. Close enough to airport (mind crazy traffic) and close to Westin in case you’re having meetings there. I can’t fail it and staff just great. Good restaurant so don’t need to go far but for a short venture out to eat great Indian Can I recommend “28 Gun Salute” restaurant - google it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Team_CPTG, EA to GM at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

And I have high expectations after 17 years working in the travel industry and being very well looked after at hotels around the world. I’m 99% sure that this is the only hotel I’ve ever given 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor, which says a lot!

This was a holiday, so hotel staff didn’t know me from Adam and I didn’t feel that the level of service was a performance based on who I worked for- it’s just how they treat every guest.

The service was attentive bordering obsessive. Staff can’t do enough for you, they’re always willing to help. Having said that, on 2 occasions the restaurant brought us free food because it took them so long to bring our order. The restaurant seems very popular for Sunday brunch with affluent local families and there were a lot of groups with not very many staff.

We stayed in a club room and therefore got access to the club lounge, which was a lovely, quiet place to sit on an evening. The free canapés and drinks easily made back the upgrade supplement. Absolutely worth the money, although staff were slow to replenish canapés and drinks.

I can echo previous comments about the hotel being expensive; food and drink prices are very much higher than the other hotels we stayed at in India. 4 to 5 times higher. If that extra margin was going to hard the very working front line staff, I’d be less bothered, but we all know that’s not the case.

Nonetheless, I would stay at this hotel again. It’s very corporate but we enjoyed it as leisure guests, the pool was quiet during the day! The WiFi worked wherever you were in the hotel and they had plenty of English TV channels!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

To our horror on arrival at Crowne Plaza on 8 Feb night that our hotel booking through hotel.com was canceled despite receiving confirmation. My husband & I made calls & searched frantically for other hotels.
Unfortunately due to some ongoing expo event in Gurgaon, all popular hotels were fully booked.

Amit Sehgal, Assistant Front Office Manager & his team of staff made many calls to search for hotels for us. Finally after making more than 20 calls, he managed to find us room at Double Tree Hilton which has very good service. Amit arranged hotel car to send us over to Hilton.

Thank you Amit & Team. Appreciate your assistance & will try your hotel again in our next visit to Gurgaon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Team_CPTG, EA to GM at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your arrival, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes.
Your kind words of appreciation will be shared with Amit Sehgal and team. We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We absolutely loved the quaintness and lovely stay at this hotel. The beds are very comfortable and lend for a wonderful night's sleep. The rooms are a good size and are immaculately well done up. The food and service is excellent at this place and the staff is very curious and helpful..we were very happy with our 2 night stay here. Would go back again to rejuvenate given how relaxing this stay and experience was :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Team_CPTG, EEA to General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018