US$125
  • Pool
US$51
US$36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$57
US$32
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$36/night.

Khushboo Resorts(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

US$33
US$28
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

The Orchard Greens(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$34
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$18
  • Restaurant
US$50
US$13
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$23
Priceline
All reviewsreception staffinterior and exteriorfood qualitycandle light dinnerperfect hotelmodern facilitiesroom viewamazing experiencehoneymoon suitefront officememorable triproom servicehot waterspecial thanksnice viewrecommend this hotelanjali
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I saty in moniker resort that was the good hotel to stay with family ...
Service Excllient
we stay in there very comfortable
All the facility excllient
I also recommend everyone to stay in there......

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Hotel. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Hotel and attentiveness of the staff. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness. My team and I look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again for your review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My best experience about regarding the hotel the moniker resorts and spa ...
..this is the best hotel to stay
Amazing view of mountain..
All the services was good
In house dj party in the dj hall ,,,

Room's are neat and clean properly
The most memorable moments wallconey witness done mountains surrounded by me

Buffet dinner was good including all items like veg or non veg both..

I would like my candlight dinner they provide saperatly that was tooo much grateful...

Also the staff is very good also very helpful for all staff deserve for 5 specially Anjali Sharma great ***** because of she gives to us room upgradation even our booking is dulex room but she given the room upgradation honeymoon room according to depend on room availability ...

For stay as per couple in Manali is very good hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 March 2018

best location and best for familyresting and best atmosphere, food is also fine and facility is too good, best price rate for deluxe room, my family also like and say we'll come again for himachal then we will stay in the monikar resort.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel and cooperative staff.neat and clean rooms same as shown in pics. They provided us free early check-in and pick n drop service. Good location and tasty food. Reception people were very cooperative near to mall road and surrounded with hills which gives nice view .... value for money hotel and would surely visit again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Experience was good,hotel staff is cooperative food quality ,house keeping facility is also good I will recommend this hotel to my family member and my friends to visit and book this hotel for holidays.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018