The Moniker Resort & Spa
LE GRAND(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$39
Agoda.com
Sun Park Resort Manali(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$56
  • Restaurant
US$162
US$141
US$138
US$115
  • Pool
Chichoga Holiday Inn(Manali)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$27
  • Restaurant
US$76
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscandle light dinnerbig negativeinterior and exteriorfriends and family membersreception staffdj partyfood qualityfront officefood providedhoneymoon tripmodern facilitiesperfect hotelroom viewquick servicefamily stayhouse keepingroom service
Reviewed 1 April 2018

It was a wonderful stay. Everything was perfect. Food was tasty and everyday there was different menu in breakfast as well as in dinner. Hotel staff was very cooperative. They provided us free pick and drop facility from Bus stand to hotel. Add on to the stay was one night candle light dinner and other night DJ party. I will love to visit again whenever plan for manali in future.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank SushantMalik
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking your valuable time out and posting a review for the Hotel. I am extremely pleased to know that we lived up to your expectations of service standards. Special thanks for appreciating our Hotel and attentiveness of the staff. Positive guest feedback is the greatest source of motivation for my team. Our constant endeavor is to provide the highest possible levels of service and responsiveness. My team and I look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I like this visit to moniker. I stayed 3 nights and 4 days. I personally like the stay here. It was pleasant stay here in this resort. I would recommend everyone whoever want to visit with family or couple to be Stay here. I have given 5/5 for the service included. Cheers to whole team!!

Thanks!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I saty in moniker resort that was the good hotel to stay with family ...
Service Excllient
we stay in there very comfortable
All the facility excllient
I also recommend everyone to stay in there......

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My best experience about regarding the hotel the moniker resorts and spa ...
..this is the best hotel to stay
Amazing view of mountain..
All the services was good
In house dj party in the dj hall ,,,

Room's are neat and clean properly
The most memorable moments wallconey witness done mountains surrounded by me

Buffet dinner was good including all items like veg or non veg both..

I would like my candlight dinner they provide saperatly that was tooo much grateful...

Also the staff is very good also very helpful for all staff deserve for 5 specially Anjali Sharma great ***** because of she gives to us room upgradation even our booking is dulex room but she given the room upgradation honeymoon room according to depend on room availability ...

For stay as per couple in Manali is very good hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 March 2018

best location and best for familyresting and best atmosphere, food is also fine and facility is too good, best price rate for deluxe room, my family also like and say we'll come again for himachal then we will stay in the monikar resort.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
moniker R, General Manager at The Moniker Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018