“My encounter with nature” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Honeymoon Inn Manali

Honeymoon Inn Manali
Ranked #9 of 131 Hotels in Manali
New Delhi, India
“My encounter with nature”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

It was a chance encounter with this excellent hotel. We were contemplating where to stay when Just a kilometre and a half from Bus stand, we landed into the Honeymoon Inn at Manali.
I must say it was worth a stay. The hotel commands an excellent view of the snow clad peaks, the wide valleys and deodar woods. The gardens towards the back side of the hotel, at 3 levels, offer a fabulous apple orchard with an open-air Bar-be-Cue.
The rooms though small, were exceptionally well kept with tasteful ambiance. The staff was highly trained and very apt in curtness. The food in the restaurant was close to our taste buds and was served steaming hot. Though it was not our honey moon, the stay definitely endowed on us to celebrate a second.

Room Tip: rooms facing the valley
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Polish first
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Its very good hotel i been there last year for honeymoon and my experience was exellent
i stayed for 4n 5 d
the snow capped mountain view from the hotel is so nice and we love to stay in this hotel
room was very good and ofcourse our special honeymoon gift was awsome

Room Tip: choose road facing room top floor
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

Perfect for honeymooners. So romantic it captures your love. The room are cleans and spacious, the staff is extremely friendly, the room service is quick. They leave no stone unturned to make your stay perfect. My husband and me really enjoyed the candle lit dinner that they had arranged for us. I wish I never left this place. Everything here from the location to the service is just perfect. All the promises that they made, they delivered.At no point did i feel like I've been cheated in any way. Just the best ambience ever.!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

We stayed in Honeymoon Inn availing the New Year Package this year. Its costly, but the staying experience is simply superb. We stayed in a regent room, which I believe is the best accomodation they have. The view from room as well as balcony was great. Hospitality of the hotel staffs were excellant & they are very co-operative/ helpfull. They arranged new year party which was nice also. We hired cars from the hotel desk for our outings, which was trouble free & good, although you get from outside sources at much cheaper rates. The restaurant people were simply superb & I liked their daily enquiry about our next days plan, helping voluntarily for clicking our photographs etc. One day, my son was not feeling well, but we had planned to visit Kulu that day. The hotel staffs assured of taking full care of my son & literally they did it, while we roamed at Kulu. In the night after dinner, we didnt needed to ask for the milk. They themselves enquired & got the milk served in our room. They never forgot to serve the fruit basket or fill up the hot water bag in the night. More good experiences were there. The hotel is having disco theque, games room for kids & table tennis room which my son had enjoyed. One additional great thing is that you get 24 hrs hot water supply in your bath room. If you choose to stay in this hotel I will advise to go for the regent rooms which are having a sit out, living room area, private balcony, wide wall window glasses, electrical blankets, bath tubs, etc etc.... which will not let you feel that you are actually not staying in a 5 star hotel. Overall, it was a great experience staying there for 6 nights. Keep it up Hotel Ram Regency Honneymoon Inn!!!

Room Tip: Obviuosly my first choice would be Regent rooms having private balconies. I hope the double deluxe r...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Noida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

I would like to recommend Honeymoon Inn for there service in all different aspects like - House Keeping, Room Service, Food & accommodation. I had been there for 3 nights & 4 days during new year and they made my new year with full of enjoyable events, music, fire crackers & mouth watering snacks & dinner.

There service was up to the mark & I enjoyed all my single moments with full of masti & events. There rooms are too specious with all amenities. When you returned back with your outing, your room will again get cleaned by house keeping team every day.

There room service team was also very good. During breakfast & dinner, they guys will serve you food on your table which makes you feel comfortable.

I loved there Lawn also. It was well maintained. There prices are also very reasonable & you will not feel by end of your trip that you have wasted your money

Room Tip: Always select back end rooms & also opt cab from Hotel only. They are very reasonable.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple