Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Agoda.com
US$24
SAVE US$5
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
US$24
SAVE US$5
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews riyaz bhai the owner nigeen lake home stay kashmiri family his brother family members homely food bed and breakfast visit srinagar most important thing felt like home comfortable stay take care hot water airport pickup shikara ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Superb experience we feel like a home . While staying here we didn't feel to go anywhere specially food is Best I'm all not a words to define
I suggest whoever visit srinagar everyone should try to visit here
Thanks

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my second stay with Riyaz bhai family. When I say with their family... It means they treat us one among their family.
During my first stay I came with my friend & after seeing their hospitality I brought my parents & kids to Kashmir instead of our earlier plan to go Jaipur.
All my itinerary I left it to him since I know he is so reliable & he will plan everything as per our welfare.
My family really loved this place & especially their food, which is so homely & tasty.
Their cleanliness also is at its top. Every inch of the room & toilet is so clean & the space of the room is quite enough.
My simple word is - just book your tickets & leave everything to Riyaaz bhai & to his family.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

The best hospitality I have ever experienced in life. It turned out to be simply best home stay in Srinagar. The Nigeen lake is less busy than Dal Lake (although they are connected, so you can have a boat-Shikara ride there if you want).Hospitality home is far from noise of the streets, and yet somewhat in the centre.
Here's a thing you got to believe me when I say this, I had the best time of my life when I decided to come and stay at this home stay. The hospitality is class apart .You'll feel luxury yet at home when you meet Riyaz bhai (the owner) Going back felt like a pain just book this place and come here..
The food here is another level, It is the best till date…Trust me and just book this place!!
Highly recommended…..

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hospitality Home, General Manager at Hospitality Home, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hospitality Home !Kashmir!

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and thank you for loving our warm hospitality so much. We are always on our toes to provide our guest with an overall experience, Look forward to serving you again, soon!

Hospitality home best home stay in Kashmir

Reviewed 20 March 2021

Hospitality home is one-of-a-kind experience. Passionate people welcome you here with a smile and open hearts. The hospitality of Riyaz Bhai and Zahoor ji is unmatched and its status on Trip-Advisor as #1 in Srinagar doesn't say enough about what constitute that rank.

The true culture of Kashmir is something that must be experienced first-hand. 2021 was the year that the Dal Lake froze after years. Yet, the Hot water bottles, the Bukhara in the room, and even the ones in the common rooms made it more than comfortable for us to enjoy the place even when it was -7 at night. We slept warm and well-fed on the delicious food that Riyaz Bhai’s family prepares for us, the ever-smiling love of kashmiri people, and the unmatched hospitality of Zahoor bhai..

Zahoor was sweet enough to arrange for us a visit to the old city of Srinagar. A visit to Srinagar is incomplete without going to the old heritage city. Visit Shahe Hamdan,
Tomb of Zain-ul-Abidin's Mother, Pathar Masjid, and don't miss the old buildings and architectural heritage of Srinagar.

We came as a guests and left as a part of their family…

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hospitality Home !Kashmir!

Hospitality home best home stay in Kashmir

Reviewed 18 March 2021

We where a group of friend in kashmir on 13th March stayed at this beautiful homestay owned by Riyaz bhai and his family, excellent services, great hospitality and such a lovely host, I recommend everyone to come kashmir and enjoy this true hospitality of Kashmiri people... Thanks Riyaz bhai....

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hospitality home! Srinagar!
Thank you for taking out time to review us on this esteem platform. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us. It makes us happy knowing that you were impressed with our service. It was pleasure serving you this time and we look forward to serve you again!
Hospitality The best Home stay in Kashmir