“Wonderful experience....”
Review of Caprese

Caprese
Ranked #91 of 11,292 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Yesterday ( 25th July 2017 ) I was at Caprese , Bengaluru. Wonderful restaurant with a great view of bangalore palace... master chef Wasim Reja help to choose the dishes. Believe me the best italian food I have eaten in my life.. Caprese salad, Sea bass and Chilli prawn was superb. I will go back again again.

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Rozario76,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Caprese and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations both in terms of food and personalized service during your meal with us. I will convey your kind words of praise to Chef Wasim and thank him for a job well done.

We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

It is a business lunch and it was amazing to get with well satisfied lunch with very pleasant service!!
Thanks to the chef waseem for yammy food.
Thanks caprese to such a nice offers rs.999 .
Best view from caprese.
Thanks Wilfred to organised quick lunch.

Clear view of banglore palace!!
Thanks for lovely lunch !!!!

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear adasagh,

Thank you for choosing to dine at our Mediterranean restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you loved the Business Lunch we have on offer during the week, the great price, the quick service and the stellar views of the city from the 18th floor. I will convey your words of praise to the team.

We most certainly look forward to having you dine with us again soon at one of our many fine dining restaurants.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I can probably willfully admit tht we indulged so much into admiring super delicious food tht we almost forgot to talk..very well trained staff Pradeep who provided attentive service witout being intrusive knowing the occassion. well honestly u guys made our day. Keep rocking !!!!

Dear madhavan55,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your special day with us at Caprese. I am thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations both in terms of food and personalized service during your meal with us. I will convey your kind words of praise to Pradeep and thank him for a job well done.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Absolutely lovely food and friendly helpful staff made for a lovely meal experience. Of the 3 restaurants I tried in this hotel this was by far the best.

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear amberdaz,

Thank you for choosing to dine at our Mediterranean restaurant- Caprese and for taking the time to write this review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you were provided the Shangri-La experience with lovely food and service.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to having you dine with us again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We went with couple of friends and had a great fun time hanging around in the terrace munching pizzas and so much. Really liked the cold platter which enormous and tasty. Loved the creative way of presenting tiramisu. Very helpful people nice terrace view ...a cool hangout....

Shangri-La_Bengaluru, General Manager at Caprese, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Geoff_lovesfood,

Thank you for dining at Caprese and for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that we were able to not only meet but exceed your expectations in terms of food and service.