Lowest prices for your stay
US$25
Trip.comUS$25
Travelocity
eDreams
1,770 results
All reviews chef amit electronic city cafe staff his team excellent service room cleaning nice food nice hospitality dinner buffet room service take care house keeping nice stay business trip special thanks business hotel laundry service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been there for my cousin birthday party Well arrangement before function also food was very good, enjoyed family with reasonable rate

Chief Kaviyarasu and team kusum and Rama Anurag more supportive

Thanks to the team keep up the good work

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Owner at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select Hotel, Hosur Road. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

At Keys Hotels – your happy stays await you. We look forward to welcoming you soon. When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gmhsr.keys@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was realy amazing an experience fantastic arrangements and especialy food was very good, family and friends were enjoyed so much

Thanks to kaviyarasu, rama anurag, kusum zhale

Keep up the good work

Date of stay: February 2021

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stay was comfortable except few glitches. Food was awesome. Especially the dinner. Chef Kalaiarasan, and Kumaresan was so pleasing in service.Food especially the delicious special Dosa prep by Kalai was super good. Thanks for taking care of me. Keep it up.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Owner at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ajit, Jagadeesh are great hosts from the hotel and kept my room clean and tidy, overall a nice hotel for the price and the complimentary breakfast is decent and unlimited, they allow food from outside too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Owner at Keys Select Hotel Hosur Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I went with my family for a buffet lunch on Sunday. It was a set menu with a wide variety of dishes - soup,starters,salad, main course both veg and non-veg and finally desserts. It was my son's birthday, so they made it special by making a special cake which was so beautifully decorated. The food was awesome, the ambience was nice and quiet. Overall an excellent experience and highly recommended.