“Soul of Europe in the heart of Bangalore”
Review of Bene

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Rajajinagar
Reviewed 25 March 2017

The food here is just great. Authentic European food. Please don't feel that the food is bland compared to our Indian dishes! The cheese, olive oil and pepper are just right. Now time to stop talking and start eating. bon appetite!

1  Thank Jovial D

Reviewed 22 March 2017

one of the best italian food.... with great decor and ambiance.... came here with couple of friends to celebrate one's birthday.... SIba sankar was best in his work all the things that he suggested like rissoto spinachi , ravioli and pizza was amazing... had an enjoyable evening

1  Thank Yashvardhan G
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Wow.... The word comes when you are really satisfied with everything.. I had a Spaghetti AOP which I tried in so many Italian restaurant but the exact one I got it in BENE just because of SIBA he suggest me to try that ...

So thank you once again SIBA and chef who made that you really made my meal complete.

1  Thank Abhishek P
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

After a business meeting at World trade centre me decided to drop into Bene for a quick meal.

The food was great. The service was fast and the overall experience was just about perfect.

This was my first time here and I already know theres many more to come.
Cheers team Bene !

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Bene Restaurant and his Great Chef Giuseppe with his team, are so good, original italian cuisine.We d like to thank you again Chef Giuseppe for the great job and prepare so delicious excellent meal.
Thanks Chef for bring this quality to India. We Loved it and we will come back again soon for another divine experience.

1  Thank Matt N