US$75
US$17
US$65
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$79
US$60
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$168
US$121
2,306 results
All reviewslibrary barzen restaurantle cirqueroyal clubbeautiful hotelan oasisbusiness triprooms are largeluxury hotelexcellent servicebreakfast buffet isindian foodduty managercoffee shopjamavarcitrusgrandeur
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We stayed in the Bangalore for two weeks in december 2017, partly to work, partly for Leisure. This hotel is really excellent! Great service, beautiful rooms, huge bathroom. Breakfast outside of the hotel in the garden, two wonderful restaurants. We would go back to this hotel anytime!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arnoudhuibers
TheLeelaPalace, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Leela palace and team thanks you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

At Leela Hotels we believe that people are our biggest assets and feedback such as yours reinforces our belief. I am truly lucky to be working with a group of highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals who take personal pride in delivering warm, intuitive and genuine service for all our guests.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I can assure you that your recognition will not only motivate them but also help to continuously strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to write the review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Sincere Regards

The Leela palace, Bangalore

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Great relaxed ambience, beautiful interiors, highly courteous staff. Perfect for a short stay in an otherwise chaotic city, especially if you’ve spent good amount of time battling traffic (which I bet you would). The breakfast spread was also noteworthy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank gauravm_ggn

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at The Leela Palace, Bangalore.

Your comments regarding the hotel and its services are truly appreciated , I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. We at The Leela hotels take immense pride in elevating the senses and providing everlasting memories.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back to your Palace in Bangalore soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Good place to stay with whole family ,the room are very neat and clean ,food is also very good ,i enjoyed my life in the hotel excellent service in all department.i recommend this hotel to stay atleat ones a month with join family and good place to celebrate bachelor party.

Stayed: December 2017
TheLeelaPalace, General Manager at The Leela Palace Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Happy new year !!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was very impressed by the size of the room, cleanliness, level of service (excellent), and food quality. People greeted me warmly, particularly upon check-in, and daily when returning to the hotel following work. Room was very well maintained - although next time I visit (next month) I will ask for a room on a higher floor, or with a better view (I enjoy seeing street activity). Only knock for the place was that my room smelled musty - and almost as though it was a smoking room. Additionally, every day within the hotel the smell of incense (or other deodorizers) was at times overwhelming, and almost more than I could take. One memorable thing that happened was that I happened to be there at the start of the Christmas season. The hotel had a tree lighting ceremony in the lobby, and served mulled wine, eggnog, and sweets. They also had a group of young children singing western Christmas carols to kick off the season. Truly enjoyable - particularly when far from home. Can't wait to return next month.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Wishing you and your dear ones happy and prosperous new year !

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay at The Leela Palace during your recent visit to the city of gardens.

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience on Trip Advisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

We are delighted to read your fantastic review and sincerely thank you for your kind words of praise on our product and facilities. It is our constant Endeavour to ensure we exceed the expectations that our guests have from us.

Your compliments have been shared with the entire team to whom it always has been a tremendous source of inspiration. Your generous indication of our performance will encourage us to strive for even higher standards of service.

I have also noted your request to give room on a higher floor which we will do on your next visit , please write to Pratik.vashisht@theleela.com whenever you plan your next visit and your room allocation will be well looked after.

We thank you once again for your appreciative comments and your recommendation and look forward to having more opportunities to welcome you back at your palace in Bangalore soon .

Kunal Chauhan
The Leela Palace Bangalore.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I have been to The Leela Palace Delhi and Oberoi, Bangalore. This Leela Palace Bangalore does not come close to either of the other two luxury hotels.
1) Outsiders (2 men) came into the elevator with me and tried to force me to use my room key to get up to some floor. When I refused and returned to the Lobby, they forced another guest who let them. Astonishing and unsafe!

2) The service in the Citrus cafe during breakfast was average. No attention to our needs nor any interest in serving. They tried to clear the table even before we were done eating...twice within 5-7 minutes!

3) Restaurant manager said that he would have a small (250g) chocolate cake ready for my kid's birthday celebration. So I decided not to order a cake as this was sufficient. However, on the day, neither was the manager there nor did anyone else have this cake. So no cake on his birthday. Seems like manager just wanted to sweet talk me into not leaving a bad review. He had also promised authentic Andhra Kara dosa....which, of course, never came.

4) I had asked for Mysore Malala dosa and they put the chutneys inside the dosa instead of the Mysore chutney paste that is usually smeared on the inside. Overall, their food quality is average ...

5) I reached the hotel around 5:45am and wanted to check in. They wanted to charge for a full day and when I asked about half day charge, they said that it can happen post 6am. After a 24 hour international flight, if the front desk staff of a 5 star luxury hotel cannot make such adjustments when it will be 6am in 15 minutes, it is definitely not 5 star service! In the end, I convinced him to charge me half day but he had to check with this manager. Ridiculous!

6) I wanted an Ayurvedic massage and the spa told me that they have stopped offering Ayurvedic treatments. However, the menus still have them on it.

7) No complimentary laundry service (usually some luxury hotels like the Leela Delhi, provide complimentary laundry for 2-3 pieces of clothes)

8) The drawer next to the bathroom sink had some electrical equipment with live wires all around. It is dangerous when such things are near water and especially easily accessible with young kids around.

None of the staff showed attention to detail or cared to go the extra mile. It was just like a regular 3-4 star hotel however, even those 3-4 star hotels have staff that smile and try their best to make you feel comfortable.

One pays high prices for the luxury of the facilities and service/hospitality, none of which I found at this property. Things on the property were not maintained well. I would rather go to the Oberoi than this place in Bangalore. You want to see oppoulence, then visit The Leela Palace in Delhi. Impeccable service and facilities.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank sharmilav619

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to give us your invaluable feedback.

It is with great concern that we received your comments sharing the problems you faced about our Service. I would like to personally apologize for this inconvenience.

I am personally very disappointed that we couldn't deliver you the Leela experience what we always thrive for and would like to seek a bit of your time to discuss the shortcoming in details.

Please write to me as your convenience so that i can apologize in person to you and seek an opportunity to be of your service one more time and prove ourselves again.

Look forward to hear from you and feel free to write back to me on Kunal.chauhan@theleela.com