“Serenading Rooftop Gem :)”
Review of Fenny's

Fenny's
Ranked #75 of 11,206 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Right, I am being biased and I am not ashamed about it!

I visited Fenny's Lounge with my 3 year old nephew and seeing him a happy soul was all it took me to give five stars to FL :)

Perched on the top of a 3-storied building in prime Koramangala, this rooftop oasis is a beauty in afternoons as well as evenings! We visited for lunch and had a lovely time! The seating is on two levels, the lower one housing the bar. The wooden couches with plush cushions are sinksome :) The afternoon sun shines bright on both levels, albeit doesn't block the shade. We were told no reservation is needed and rightly so, we got a vantage place to sit when we reached.

Our little one started on his exploration spree while we picked up some nibbles from the menu. Our order: Fenny's Breeze and Maldai Mango for drinks, Kids Veg Smoothies and Crab Piccanta Stick for starters, Prawn Rose Belle, Fish Grand Milano and Veg Penne Alfredo for main course. The cocktail drinks were good with the Maldai Mango having a rather unusual taste. Should try. The Crab sticks were so fine and soft that I had to ditch the fork to scoop some right into my mouth from the plate! And when the main course was brought, I began thinking why we were just three and not five!! The portion was so generous that I indeed felt it coming from the kitchen of someone warm and giving :) The Prawns Rose Belle had about 6 pieces of mid-sized prawns and the same number of fish pieces could be found in Fish Grand Milano. The first was cooked in white sauce and the latter, in red. But one thing was common: both were delicious!! Although I was full, I scrapped through the last morsel ;) My little nephew enjoyed his pasta to the hilt as well. There was a rather tempting list of desserts but we had a warning from our tummies and hence, we kept distance :D

The staff are extremely courteous and warm and always keep a keen eye around. Our server had his duty over while we were still eating and hence, he brought his colleague and introduced him to us as his replacement, thereby taking leave. The whole place was very earthy and fresh; and to have it at the heart of a buzzing city, priceless.

Do visit this haven of bliss :)

Meal for 2: INR 1500 (Veg); INR 2000 (Non-Veg)

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Must confess that the ambience and setting is top notch...staff is very polite and forever helpful..we ordered BBQ platter which was just about ok while the thin crest pizza was really good. Mocktail we ordered was not great and very syrupy...However the overall experience will make us visit this place again. Perfect place to hangout with buddies...Its a little expensive but definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

5 stars to the ambience and courteous staff.. The moment you enter you are in awe of the place. We simply loved it.
However, food was disappointing. We ordered mushrooms, jalapeño cheese balls, chicken wings, nachos, some olives cheese on stick and 2 pizzas. All tasted okay. Nachos tasted like some homemade masala puri. And they Do Not serve French fries...!!!
Keeping food aside, rest all the things were fabulous.. Loved it totally..
The Long Island Ice tea was simply awesome. Must try..

Those in lookout for some different experience this is the place. Lovely terrace, cool breeze..

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Perfect place to hang out with friends of as a couple. Lovely terrace setup and amazing set of food and drinks.

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Fenny's has a very relaxed and chill ambience, that put everyone at an ease. The beer bottle chandelier was also very pretty to look at. The food is good and the cocktails are yummy.