“Location is awesome”
Review of The Grand Magrath

The Grand Magrath
Ranked #164 of 681 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 1 February 2017

In the heart of Bangalore with a close proximity to everything with one side to M G Road and other side opens at Garuda Mall. Rooftop dining and swimming pool is an attraction. Room services are average.

Room Tip: Elevation is better
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Visited Yesterday for a conference of Somany Company. The Conference room and the hotel both were nice. I recommend if anyone is looking for stay or dinner or conference it is really a nice hotel and is located near M.G road Bangalore. Good place for foreigners to dine out and stay here. Roof top Dinning area with swimming pool is amazing.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 December 2016

the hotel has no words to say .the rooms and the roof top hall and the food the best .i am always travailing to bangalore and this was the first experience was to stay at grand magrath .and few had told me its not a good place .but i personally went trough my company and i have no words to say its am amazing hotel

Room Tip: Grand Luxury
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank john2211v

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I had a terrible and most unpleasant experience from this hotel today (07th Dec 2016) few hours back. I went to this hotel to attend a private family party at the poolside. I reached hotel at 8-15 pm and handed over my car key to the valet parking staff. After the party I came down at around 10-00 pm and handed over the valet slip to the security and collected my keys. Since the car was parked near the lobby, I got into the car and was about to leave. when I noticed that my i-phone car charger is stolen. Thank God, I didn't leave my mobile or purse in the car. I have lodged the complaint with the Duty Manager Mr. Prashanth Rao (GM has already left for the day) and he promised to deliver the same to my address. After such an august family function, this was such a horrible incident, due to some thieves in hotel uniform. Think twice before you check in... You are doing at your own risk....

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

This is bang in the middle of Bangalore action arena of brigade n MG road. Yet serenity in the room was awesome. Very helpful front desk. Warm house keeping. The complimentary break fast on roof top was enjoyable. Internet speed was good. Highly recommend to all.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business