ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$250
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$168
US$49
US$204
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgaruda mallbrigade roadmg roadthe heart of the cityswimming pool and restaurantquiet streetwithin walking distancebath towelstill datecomfortable stayhotel is situatednice hotelsleep qualityclose proximitymodern amenitiesspacious roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We enjoyed our overnight stay at the Magrath. We had arrived very late form Europe and they made us welcome at 3 am. We stayed for just the next night before moving on. The room was very nice, it allowed us to get the rest we needed after long flights. The staff was very attentive to our needs.

Stayed: February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Stayed here for just a night, comfortable, well appointed room, A TV with a remote that actually works !! spacious room, Good hearty breakfast with attentive staff. Smooth check in, check out, gorgeous location, in the heart of Bangalore yet secluded from the main roads, close to Garuda mall. Would recommend to business and leisure traveller alike.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 February 2017

In the heart of Bangalore with a close proximity to everything with one side to M G Road and other side opens at Garuda Mall. Rooftop dining and swimming pool is an attraction. Room services are average.

Room Tip: Elevation is better
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Visited Yesterday for a conference of Somany Company. The Conference room and the hotel both were nice. I recommend if anyone is looking for stay or dinner or conference it is really a nice hotel and is located near M.G road Bangalore. Good place for foreigners to dine out and stay here. Roof top Dinning area with swimming pool is amazing.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 December 2016

the hotel has no words to say .the rooms and the roof top hall and the food the best .i am always travailing to bangalore and this was the first experience was to stay at grand magrath .and few had told me its not a good place .but i personally went trough my company and i have no words to say its am amazing hotel

Room Tip: Grand Luxury
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business