Free cancellation until 03/08
US$138
US$76
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$67
US$59
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$78
US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$62
The Elanza Hotel(Bengaluru)
US$58
US$39
Agoda.com
bloom Boutique | Malleshwaram(Bengaluru)(Great Value!)
US$22
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

US$203
US$117
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$138
US$117
All reviewsgaruda mallbrigade roadmg roadthe heart of the cityswimming pool and restaurantquiet streetwithin walking distancebath towelstill datecomfortable stayhotel is situatednice hotelsleep qualityclose proximitymodern amenitiesspacious roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Hi, I stayed here for one night stay at my official visit to Bangalore.

I very much liked the room and amenities.

I ordered a veg burger for food which I liked.

The breakfast spread was also good.

However, one of the things which could have been improved was after I had ordered food from room service, I asked them to clean it up, but nobody came to pick up the plates. It happened twice..once in the evening when I had ordered and at night.

Second issue was in my room there was no bath towel. I asked for it and was brought very promptly. Out here the problem was that it was completely torn from the sides. I don't expect such a thing from the hotel. Ideally it was in such a condition that it should not be in the inventory itself. I was leaving and check out, hence did not bring it to anyone's notice.

Small issues like this else I liked the hotel. This was my first stay so may be I give it a benefit of doubt and will not shy away from staying there to stay if the service is better or not next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
arunkumar698, General Manager at The Grand Magrath, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

The hotel is located in the heart of the city, it's good for those who want to take a walk around Bangalore or came here for business, there are malls, shops and cafes nearby. At the same time the hotel is situated a little inside and distantly from the noisy roads, so it's a quiet place. And a small bonus - parrots on the trees which surround the building.
What I really liked about Magrath is the new modern interior of the room and the washroom, I think it's one of the most important things for comfortable stay. The bed and the pillows were extremely comfortable. The room was spacious.
The washroom has almost everything you need. There was no hair dryer though, but it was given on request. The only thing which I couldn't understand was why there were only 2 bath towels for two guests in a 4* star hotel. Two small extra towels were given after I asked for the same, but after room cleaning they vanished again and again we got two bath towels. I believe that there should have been at least 3-4 towels per person.
Just to inform those who prefer to take a bath, there is only a shower cubicle, maybe it's like this only in standard rooms, I'm not aware. But for me it was absolutely OK.
I liked the terrace with a swimming pool and restaurant on it where they serve breakfast which spread was OK for a foreigner.
Unfortunately it was a short stay only for two nights. But I have only good memories about this place and would like to come back again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela U

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I book a room for one my friend, keeping in mind the the garuda mall as a landmark. The property is situated is in the heart of the city, and the rooms are are nice staff is cooperative nicely maintained. The will suggest to book if looking for quick booking. It can also be used for business purpose.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chanakya P

Reviewed 30 May 2017

It was decent. The rooms were good. The bathrooms were well kept. The room service was excellent. The food here starts the problem. After two days i got diarrhea after eating it. The staff were nice, Everything was good. Food was tasty but i fell sick

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We were invited to a party.
The food was good. The snacks that preceded the main course were nice. I was a little disappointed that the guys who manned the bar just didn't get my beer right - it took me two attempts before they got my KF for me. Main course was fine too. And the dessert tasty.
Nice place to host a small party.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business