“excellent food and courteous staff”
Review of Kava

Kava
Ranked #29 of 11,259 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Rajajinagar
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Good spread of food for breakfast and dinner buffet. Great hospitality shown by Chef and Manager and staff. Enjoyed my Stay in the hotel

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had a lot of expectations from Kava but the restaurant did not live up to the quality. The buffet spread was very limited and the service wasn't at par with any other similarly priced place. Disappointed :/

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I came to know about this Place through trip advisor, I called to the reception for reserving my seats, she replied very politely, the pool side dinning was at 7th floor, ambience was Ossum, good breeze of Air, Food was delicious served by Sajith who was very humble n took care of our taste buds. Overall experience was nice n I wl recommend u all..

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was surprise for me as this restaurant has such a great foods.
Verities weren't great or widest of spread of food but taste was fabulous and amazing. Each food item - veg non veg starter gravy biryani was superb in taste.
Staffs were extremely friendly and polite too that was the greatest part of this place.

I strongly recommend all to visit once to experience this!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I was staying at the Fairfield hotel, and had the morning breakfast at Kava restaurant.
It was a decent restaurant with good variety of food choices and options. Mostly south Indian. The ambiance was good, calming.
The service was pretty swift, especially omelettes were served fast. The taste was decent of most food items. The staff was smiling, helpful.
I was happy to get my green tea, with lemon and honey, as that is something I love to have, as a first thing in the morning.