US$132
US$77
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$125
US$107
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$68
US$46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$92
US$191
US$154
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

The Leela Palace Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
US$197
US$164
Agoda.com
The Elanza Hotel(Bengaluru)
US$71
US$43
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$135
US$120
Priceline
All reviewssidewalk cafest marks roadvalue for moneyroom servicebrigade roadbuffet lunchmr
Reviewed 7 May 2016

This is a vibrant hotel, it is clean, quiet, well appointed, comfortable. As a solo traveller, I felt secure. The food was good, the breakfast excellent, the water pressure in the shower could have been better, the AC worked, as did the TV and the wifi in the room was really good. Room service was efficient and I was happy with the range of restaurants on the property, there was a lift, the staff was professional and the location top notch.
What I find infuriating is how you are treated by some hotels according to which company you chose to reserve your room. I feel very strongly that if you, as a customer, are going to be held in contempt or treated unfairly or differently for booking through a particular company, then perhaps the hotels should rethink their association with that company. I booked through Cleartip. I was aware that my check in time was noon, I did mention that I was arriving early ( 9AM) I had no expectation of getting a room the minute I arrived, but my hope was to be in a room by 10:30.
I actually arrived before 7am. I was still happy to wait. I was initially told to come back at noon! I was never even offered a drop of water. I asked if there was some way to get me into a room by 10:30, I was told that an early check in was going to cost me more money since there were no rooms available ( were they going to build one?) I asked if I would then get a discount since I was checking out 2 days later at 5AM. That elicited a laugh. I explained that in my many months of travelling around India, I had never been asked to pay extra to get into my room a bit early. I want to emphasize that tired as I was, I was polite and patient and was willing to wait almost 4 hours for a room, hardly an early check in. I finally had to ask for a cup of coffee, a far cry from my experience in Mumbai at the Residency Fort hotel, where, busy as they were, they welcomed every weary traveller with drinks and snacks.
The manager at the Nahar called his manager a few times, mentioned Cleartrip and the rate that I was paying and finally magically, by 7:30AM I was in a lovely room.
I dont think customers should be penalized for trying to save money, and if hotels feel that certain rates and companies are a barrier to providing comfortable full service to their customers, they should not use those companies.
Once I was booked in, I had a very pleasant stay, but all customers should be welcomed with equal courtesy, not classism.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Almost everything about this hotel is good. Nice location, nicely claned rooms and washrooms. Clean the room daily, Prompt Service, Excellent complimentary breakfast. The thing they can improve is on the lighting of rooms, Bit dim for those who want to read. Dinner and Lunch can be avoided here and can be taken anywhere. Its not bad but you find better options nearby. stayed for 5 days and had no complaints about it.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Himanjai
Reviewed 27 January 2016

This hotel is really old and the rooms have not been renovated since a very long time.
However, I booked this through oyo app and got a pretty reasonable deal - so it was value for money. This hotel provides all basic amenities you would ask for - be it a in-room locker, iron, complimentary breakfast etc. The housekeeping and reception staff was helpful and polite.

Rooms were extremely dimly lit and definitely not sparkling clean. However, the price and the location did make up for some of it.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank tamannatrip
Reviewed 2 January 2016

It is a clean and nice hotel in an excellent location. All sight seeing locations are nearby. Food is spicy as my kid rejected it, but good for adults. Although OYO menion it as a premium hotel, I find it a very good budget hotel.

Room Tip: A good hotel for a short stay. Excellent location
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2015

The room reminded me of their rooms at Ooty. Spacious. Old and weary. Still comfortable. Like old rooms, plug points in short supply for the modern traveller with gadgets in tow. Could manage.

Located on St Marks Road, it suited my convenience. Business visit, close to UB City.
The hotel has good food as a solid plus point. The sidewalk cafe has a decent range of pastas and pizzas, like its counterpart in Ooty. And yes. Nahar is VEGETARIAN. So, for the non-vegetarians, this would be a let down.
There is an Indian restaurant also. Jaisalmer. Did not have the occasion to try it out, but given my familiarity with Nahar, surely will not let you down.
The breakfast (complimentary) is minimal, but wholesome.
Room service, housekeeping are more than adequate.
And yes, in the basement, there is an Udupi restaurant (not part of the hotel) which can meet your hunger pangs and give you some good filter coffee too.
If you are looking for this location (centre of the city) with access to transport, food and shopping, Nahar is a good choice. There are cheaper options, but the room size, the service and the food quality make up.

Room Tip: For a small difference, you get a double room- slightly larger.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business