“One of the best eats in Bangalore”
Review of The Fatty Bao

The Fatty Bao
Ranked #45 of 11,370 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indiranagar
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and attentive staff - I am a
Coeliac and they catered excellently to my dietary needs. Delicious cocktails and amazing food. Do not miss this experience!!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant as part of my birthday celebration and we loved everything here.
The food was delicious, romantic ambiance with different colors and lights all around.
I would recommend this place for couples and food lovers.. must try place in Bangalore.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The Fatty bao, in Bangalore is one the best Asian Restaurants. We had been there as Vegetarians.
Everyrhing impressed us. Service, Taste, atmosphere. Recommend 100%..
Respect and best wishes to the whole Team.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

So so so very good!!!! Found this place on TA and it was amazing. First visit I decided to walk from my hotel, the leela.
Got v lost and found it 90 sweaty mins later and it was so worth it.
Was quiet on a tue night but staff great and food out of this world. Had the pork bao and the squid and both were so tasty and washed down with ice cold beer.
Food was so tasty I went back later that week.
If I had my family with me in Bangalore I’d love to bring them here but for some strange reason kids not allowed to eat here, that’s my only gripe.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The Baos , both pork & chicken, are to die for. Malaysian chicken kapitan goes excellently with white rice. The asparagus & bacon fried rice perfectly combines with the braised chicken in celery, soy sauce.
Dining at The Fatty Bao a never to be forgotten experience.