“High end dining!”

Ranked #128 of 11,648 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

After a lot of consideration, I concluded it was time i paid a visit to this much coveted restaurant! Upon reaching the 5th floor of the hotel, the entry that led us in was considerably grand with noteworty staff eager to welcoming guests...The restaurant serves as the club level breakfast area in the mornings, so wasn't all that alien to me. Coming to the decor, I would say it is minimal yet classy with dim lighting. As for the menu, the choice of wines by the glass was depressing and lacklustre as there weren't more than four to choose from, although a huge stock of superior quality wines from europe adorned the private dining area..my main course of halibut was well designed gourmet Fare and the egg alla something, the appetiser was infact quite impressive! Service needs a special mention with the staff rendering impeccable service as was the chef who personally went around enquiring with the guests. One other thing is the disappointing portion size (even for a gourmet place), and lastly the baked alaska was bit of a let down..Overall a celebratory venue!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Can recommend a very nice restaurant at 5th floor in Leela Palace. It is the fine dine at this hotel. I choose the "New York" menu with Corn soup, Lobster Salad, Chicken and ended with Creme Brûlée. A perfect dinner accomplished with good wine! A perfect and tasty dinner, with a tasty price.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at the Leela Palace before but never tried this Italian restaurant. We have missed out. We made the assumption that it wouldn't be as good as many Italian places we have eaten in in the UK, but have to say it out shines them! The food is stunning! What a hidden secret. The amuse bouche of cauliflower was delicious & a great start. I had a bruschetta type starter with wild mushrooms & cheese - divine. My husband had calamari, again delicious! For main I had chicken diavolo & my husband had the lobster risotto. Everything was so tasty. Even though we were full we squeezed down a tiramisu & a molten chocolate pud! both of which were to die for. I cannot believe this place isn't rammed. Think word hasn't got out! Thank you chef Pavan Kumar Reddy for unbelievable delicious food & great service from Ritesh & the team! You are all a credit to the hotel! Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Without a doubt The Le Cirque Signature is the best of the fine dine restaurants in Bangalore. The fish paupiette and the creme brulee are the signature dishes.

The wine list is extensive. The white glove service attentive.

This is THE place to take your best business clients and your partner on those memorable occasions.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Thank you for excellent meals and a wide variety of amazing food and service to all staff and Tom Cruise the head bar man