Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$24
Hotels.comUS$24
PricelineUS$24
FindHotelUS$24
Agoda.comUS$24
Trip.comUS$28
All reviews mg road metro station excellent stay amazing hotel front office business stay breakfast spread marine drive restaurant staff memorable stay comfortable stay short stay courteous staff house keeping clean rooms anjali hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2021

Hotel need to have some more Malayalam Channels like Flowers TV. I have asked the customer service to add the channel, but they are not helpful. Sports channels are very few... Rooms are OK. though location is very good..however if we look out of the window, you can see only concrete buildings..No good scenery..Value for money is average....

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis Kochi, Other at Ibis Kochi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Kochi City Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Very comfortable and adequately equipped room for business purposes. Reasonable rates can be obtained from the front desk however it is recommended to check third party apps for bookings. The dinner buffet is awesome most of the days. Although the variety of food offered is less , there has been no compromise on taste. Hot water is available round the clock and staffs are very friendly and accommodating. There are no loud noises at night even though it is situated in the heart of the City.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dea Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Kochi City Centre.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you soon to our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 January 2021

I am frequent traveller and as part of my travel I have stayed in this hotel in on 31/12/2020 for one night. And this was the best stay...I was disappointed when I came inside the room because the Bathroom was not clean ..but rest it was good...Mr Jude from front office was very happy to help me in my query and so pleased to help me out every time when I come to him....and a lady Ms Rebecca who is from restaurant is also very good in serving me and making my tummy happy and satisfied and at the end the security of your hotel is also very good and friendly.. definitely recommend to stay here..with little flaws in the room..rest the staff were very helpful and pleasing ...the staff is the icing in cake for your hotel...

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Kochi Centre.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team especially with Jude and Rebecca. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We have taken a note of your comment regarding the bathroom not being clean and please be rest assured that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure that highest standards of cleanliness is maintained as always.

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

The property is in the heart of Cochin City on MG road with Restaurant, Branded stores, malls all at close proximity. Front office team was quite prompt with quick check in and check out . The rooms were clean and neatly maintained. The rooms are not large but adequate for solo
Business travellers and also for twin sharing travellers.The response time of the house keeping team was good and up to the mark. The restaurant serves delicious food with a excellent team always happy to serve you. Breakfast had a decent spread .
Overall experience was excellent.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
ibis Kochi, Other at Ibis Kochi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Prajit,

At the outset kindly accept our sincere gratitude for your patronage with us.
We appreciate your kind gesture of taking out time to review our services on this platform. Overwhelmed read your review and your appreciation of your recent stay experience. My team and I are delighted to know of your positive comments. Comments such as yours motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of traveler such as yourself are met and exceeded. Thank you once again for recommending the hotel. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Ajit Jose

Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent location in the city center as well as access to the metro station, shopping malls and numerous restaurants near the hotel, the lobby was small and upstairs, the rooms were clean and tidy, the restaurant and breakfast were acceptable, the staff They were kind and guided us well

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ibis Kochi, Other at Ibis Kochi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Samaye,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on this platform.
We consider our people to be our greatest assets and I am elated to know that our team were able to provide you with true experience of hospitality.
I thank you for extending such kind words towards the team, we will certainly convey the same.
We are proud to have an ambassador in you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,