Stayed there for a day, with family. The property with lots of trees and plants, maintained as such interested me.Feels like you are in a small botanical garden. Most of the trees have name boards. Found some medicinal plants too, which are rarely seen these days.
The room was spacious, and had a huge balcony with mountain view. Almost all the rooms get the same view. The bathroom was huge too, but would be better with some minor maintenance. The shower was spraying water in all possible directions, and there was leakage too. The linen and towels were not looking/smelling fresh. Could get a new supply of linen ;).
They have a small swimming pool too, which you can reach by taking a walk through the trees.
The staff were friendly, service was good. The breakfast buffet had few items from different cuisines. We had dinner too from their restaurant. They dont serve too many items, but what is available is good.
Overall, I loved the property they have got. It is away form the noise of the city. Calm place to relax for few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala