The Residency Tower
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$85
Biverah Hotel & Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$31
US$28
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$59
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$38
US$36
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$22
US$21
Hycinth By Sparsa(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$78
US$70
Agoda.com
Fortune Hotel The South Park(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$40
US$39
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Classic Sarovar Portico(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$38
US$32
Agoda.com
The Travancore Heritage Beach Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$60
US$56
Priceline
Hotel Prathiba Heritage(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$15
US$11
Agoda.com
All reviewspunjabi restaurantvalue for moneyrooftop poolclose to mg roadclean roomsbusiness hotelhotel is locatedroom servicedeluxe roomcomfortable staydecent stayfront officebreakfast buffet isconvenient locationexcellent place to staythe ground floorcourteous staff
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I've been staying at The Residency Trivandrum, since a while now. They always make my stay comfortable and hassle free. I've gotten to know the staff over this time and it is always pleasant to be greeted by familiar faces when you arrive. The service at The Residency has always been great also. All in all, I would definitely recommend the Residency if you are visiting Trivandrum.

Room Tip: Choose a non smoking room in the new section.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you have strongly recommended our hotel The Residency Tower ,Trivandrum for a comfortable and pleasant stay. I assure you that we will never let others change your opinion about us.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Came here with family for an official work. The room wwe were allotted were cigarette stenched.The food was good but more variety needed in the breakfast buffet. The service was adequate but needs to be more speedier. Overall an average stay that can be improved in various areas.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for taking your time to review our hotel "The Residency Tower" Trivandrum and for highlighting your concern.

It was quite unfortunate that we did not meet you food & service expectation. We are strongly insisting our guests not to smoke in rooms.

I am confident that your valuable feedback will help us further improve our service and give more satisfaction to our customers.

With Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Clean Rooms, Top Notch food. Courteous Staff and best location . Their Restaurant Orion , serves really good breakfast. Travelling to any part of Trivandrum is easy from this location. Room do get Coffee Tea units which is added advantage , Saving Time

Stayed: April 2017
Thank K R Sriven Vika... N

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay at “The Residency Tower” Trivandrum and I truly appreciate your taking the time for posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor about us.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Hotel is located just 1km from Railway Station and Bus stand. Its a good 4 star property with spacious rooms. It has a rooftop swimming pool too. The staff was courteous and co-operative. Complimentary breakfast a real big spread of continental and regional dishes. Only thing that pinches in south india hotels is limited food choices for vegetarians. Almost all bakery items and pattisierre contained eggs therefore could not relish.

Stayed: February 2017

Dear Valued guest,

I truly appreciate your taking the time and posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor about our hotel “ The Residency Tower” Trivandrum.

Our hotels good food and strategic location and accessibility is a key factor for all visitors to choose us as their destination.
But as suggested we will surely add up more variety for the vegans.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

If in Trivandrum, this is ago on place to stay. The location is ideal and the hotel amenities are good. The restaurant offers good options in breakfast with nice staff. The hotel has place for parking too. The category is higher as compared to basic budget but a good choice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you have strongly recommended our hotel “The Residency Tower” Trivandrum for a comfortable and pleasant stay on Trip Advisor. I assure you that we will never let others change your opinion about us.