Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$96
Vasudevam - Premium Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$36
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$43
US$40
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$75
US$60
Agoda.com
Treebo Adrak(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$44
US$23
Classic Sarovar Portico(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$48
US$44
Priceline
Hycinth By Sparsa(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$50
US$43
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Hotel Prathiba Heritage(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$14
US$11
Priceline
Lilypad Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$27
TripAdvisor
All reviewspunjabi restaurantvalue for moneyrooftop poolhotel is locatedclean roomsbusiness hotelroom servicedecent staydeluxe roomvisit trivandrumbreakfast buffet isfront officeexcellent place to staynice experiencecourteous staffshort stayambience
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed here for 2 days on an Exam trip. Location is great. Rooms are comfortable, adequate furnitures, Bathroom good, but smoke smell was there . Food was not good, Breakfast was average. Rooftop Punjabi Restaurant was great. Hotel staffs are cordial. Overall nice experience.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to know that your stay was comfortable but have noted your remarks that the food did not meet your expectations also the smoke smell in the room was not welcoming.

I have briefed my team on the issues highlighted and we are taking immediate corrective measures so that it does not happen in mere future.

On behalf of my team kindly accept my apologies for the inconveniences experienced.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

A good hotel to stay at Trivandrum. Excellent location, well maintained rooms, courteous and helpful staff, valet parking, rooftop swimming pool on 8th floor, excellent breakfast and a Bar, which is hard to find in Kerala nowadays. Overall it was a good experience and will definitely recommend this hotel for anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you have strongly recommended our hotel “The Residency Tower” Trivandrum after experiencing our good hospitality on Trip Advisor. I assure you that we will never let others change your opinion about us.

I feel proud to know that you also felt our services were good & professional. I will definitely share your kind words of appreciation to my team who made your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms were neat and house keeping department did an excellent job. The buffet lunch was good. Good ambience. Overall a peaceful.stay. looking forward to visit the hotel in near future. The general manager Mr. Tilak is a down to earth person.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay at “The Residency Tower” Trivandrum and I truly appreciate your taking the time and posting your positive feedback marking us with a 5 Star rating on Trip Advisor.

I feel proud to know that you liked our food and the upkeep of the hotel. I shall surely compliment your kind appreciation to the Executive Housekeeper and the Executive Chef.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

One of most memorable stay at Trivandrum. The hotel is located near to Trivandrum Central railway station. It is equipped with luxurious amenities and providing the best service.All staffs - gate securities, bell boys​, housekeeping staffs, front office staffs... are very friendly. Breakfast buffet is having quite a lot of verities and it tastes good (loved the softest French toast). Enjoyed the rooftop pool. Worthy stay there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Valued guest,

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay at “The Residency Tower” and I truly appreciate your taking the time and posting a positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

I feel proud to know that you liked our friendly service. I will definitely share your kind words of appreciation to all my team members who made your stay comfortable.

Our hotels good food and strategic location and accessibility is a key factor for all visitors to choose us as their destination. The Residency Breakfast is always a delight for the town being the best. The roof top pool is the utmost luxury for the residents for its privacy and being on the 11th Floor of the hotel you get a feel that you are on top of the world.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best value for money open air restaurant in Thiruvanthapuram. Good place to unwind after a day long work. Love their Pollichathu and Dal tadka. They have a decent variety bar. Staff of little overworked it seems but polite.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Residencytvm, General Manager at The Residency Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your experience at our ‘Speciality Restaurant Punjabi Dhaba’ on Trip Advisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to my colleagues working in the outlet.

This restaurant is in the top most floor of the hotel and has a great view of the city. Thanks for recommending our restaurant the best place to unwind after a long day.

We appreciate your support and look forward to your return.

With Warm Regards