“3 Star Property.”

The Ambassador Ajanta
Ranked #12 of 62 Hotels in Aurangabad
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Its a 3 Star Hotel with very huge land area. Ample Car parking space.
Out of 125 hotel rooms - only 20 have been renovated - refurbished.
Its a very old property.
Located right on main highway.
Food / breakfast was very good in the morning. Ms. Sonali the hostess was polite and very courteous.
Mr. Namdev - Front Office Executive was very polite and as i requested he moved me to another room of my choice.
The hotel has all the amenities and its value for money.
Wifi was slow.

Room Tip: Book Executive Double Rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sidbajaj_foodcritic

Dear Mr. Bajaj

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Ambassador Ajanta, Aurangabad during your recent visit to Aurangabad and we appreciate your time to review us on this forum.
Please be assured that I have made a note of your feedback and take this opportunity to inform you that we have already commissioned refurbishment of the property and other facilities in a phased out manner. We have noted your observation on WIFI and same is shared with IT team for improvement.
At The Ambassador Ajanta, we are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations and your feedback motivates us to strive harder. We believe, it is the small details which make a big difference and help us create very special moments for our guests.

Your generous compliments have been shared with our team. They are very delighted to note that their contribution has been appreciated and recognized by you. The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is one of the hotels we have always cherished to stay and enjoy. The staff is both courteous and friendly and you can it expect it from one of the class hotels like this.
Chief Engineer Mr.Deepak is very nice supportive he is Brief me about property and location Health Club and Restaurant nicely maintain over all very good Experience..............

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It is our endeavor that every guest who leaves the hotel is delighted with their stay. Your feedback is a reward for the team who is always striving for perfection.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I stayed here for two days during july-17.this is a luxury hotel with reasonable rates ample space good rooms, near to airport.room service and food quality is good.the only problem I faced was late check out.The gentleman in coat and tie at the reception told me that all rooms are fully sold out and he will be able to give only one room for late check out , as i required 2 rooms,I was uncomfortable.I think with such a large number of rooms at his disposal he should have considered my late check out request.Anyway this place gives you value for money.

Room Tip: not much of aproblem
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Ambassador Ajanta during your recent visit to Aurangabad and we appreciate your time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to read your review.

It is our endeavor that every guest who leaves the hotel, is delighted with their stay. We have taken cognizance of your feedback on late check out and same was shared with the team
We are committed to exceeding our guest’s expectations and your feedback motivates us to strive harder. We believe, it is the small details which make a big difference and help us create very special moments for our guests.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stayed here and found the hotel very spacious old property. Warm welcome, nice breakfast lay out, good quality restaurant. down side was the room interiors need refurbishing. But it was a best priced hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed in Ajanta Ambassador for 3 nights with my family mid July 2017.Aurangabad is a small city so you can reach any where in 20-30 mins. The hotel is very close to the airport and we reached in 10 mins from the airport. Upon arrival they told me that I have been upgraded to a suite which was a pleasant surprise. This made stay quite comfortable. So I think it is value for money. The hotel is a beauty with its Indian cultural artifacts, paintings and wooden sculptures in the lobby and room. The hotel has a grand forecourt and a equally grand backyard with huge green gardens with lots of flora. That is something my family enjoyed. There are certain points of improvement in the rooms like the bathroom fixtures resulting in water flowing from the washbasin and toilet, stained window panes, dated furniture. The swimming and sports facilities are very good. The Food in the restaurant during breakfast was just ok. The food was not getting refilled fast and had to be asked for again and again. The service was good but I think during peak hours of breakfast they need more hands to provide a faster, better and a more efficient service both in the kitchen and in the restaurant. The housekeeping was efficient. Whenever we asked for any room amenities like coffee tea pouches, shaving or dental kit or water bottles they were provided very quickly. The wifi was fast but I had to ask for a code every day to connect. The hotel has a potential of regaining its lost glory by renovating and improving restaurant service. However overall my experience was good. I enjoyed my stay and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Get to the breakfast before 9 am to enjoy good service, hot meals and filled food containers.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family