We stayed at this hotel on New Year's eve and NY Day. The place is an oasis of peace and order in an otherwise chaotic India. Room was comfortable, including a great view of treetops - real plus in India where the hotels often offer views of ugliness. Staff were great, restaurant was a pleasure....
Breakfast was to die for. Equal to the best in Europe. You could eat western foods, Indian foods, all to your heart's delight. Dining was a pleasure. The air-conditioning was superb.
So why not top rating? We noticed (and informed the management in a review separatel) that the staff wore suits, but they were all invariably dirty. This is crass to point out, but seeing grime of kitchen type dirt on most is not worthy of this hotel. May be they have taken care of it.
Cleanliness in Indian hotels is often an issue. But for this little observation, we were very satisfied. We would glad return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the space that's right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas. Just 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. Drive in the Vivanta by Taj car delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). On arrival check out the soaring glass, fan shaped entry canopy cantilevered 25 feet above a sparkling new water feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Hotel Pune