Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews rooftop lounge banquet hall corporate event room decoration brilliant place to stay honeymoon stay mr ravi family tour pakora nice interior safety measures for making our stay memorable highly recommend this hotel delicious food excellent hotel major attractions candle light dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Rooftop lounge is an amazing place to visit over here ... Very beautiful view and best services are being provided....
Mr. Mahendra and Mr. lokesh are very co - operative and well mannered as compared to the other hotels steward.
I would recommend everyone to com and visit here once ...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Raj Chaudhari, Owner at Hotel Suvin Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted to know that you found our hotel location perfect. Our team was delighted to serve delicious food. I'm glad you found our team to be extremely helpful whilst providing the most amazing customer service. We are truly fortunate to welcome you & making your experience memorable.

I & my Team look forward to Welcoming you Back at Our Hotel Suvin Residency By Arni Hospitality

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Housekeeping department is very cooperative. rooms are very neat n clean.staff members Sonu n shravan is very helpful. The staff is very good. And the ambiance is very good Restaurent is very good and the pool is also very enjoyable

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Perfect Boutique Hotel. Sunset from the rooftop is the best. Food is awesome specially pineapple chat, paneer chilly, and Dal is just the best. Services and housekeeping is superb. Corona safety measures are very well taken care of. Highly recommended for business travellers and tourists also as this is very well connected from all the major attractions.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

I visited here in the months of March,02
As a professional photographer I captures many beautiful moments
The banquet is very beautiful and aesthetic.,...
The location was very amazing
The in house staff is co-operative .

Reviewed 2 March 2021

It Was OuR Business Conferebce Here in Suvun Redudency By Arni Hospitality - Udaipur.....
The Bnquet Hall Is Very Beautifuk and Lavish No Need Of Any Decorations over here....
the Services They Provide is Excellent even the Food