“Now This is What I Call a Mall”
Review of Brookefields Mall

Brookefields Mall
Ranked #5 of 78 things to do in Coimbatore
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Went to brookfields mall after getting down from the Coimbatore railway station.. I suppose there is about only 1 - 3 kilometers from the train station and took us approximately 15 mins to get there... I absolutely went nuts seeing what they have to offer.. all the brands under one store.. levis, nike, adidas, bodyshop you name it... however, all other non branded clothing items and accessories were towards the higher range when it comes to the price.. but the selection and the designs were really good... there were plenty of food corners as well...I have heard about the movie theatre with gigantic screens.. but never got the opportunity to visit.. In overall terms, THE place to go shopping in coimbatore...

5  Thank Shalindri C

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Nice mall with lot of branded shops. The escalators are well maintained.Movie theatre on the top floors are good. Got many eating joints. Nice place to pass time and enjoy oneself.

2  Thank mgsRourkela
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I was staying at the Heritage Inn, just about 1.5 KMS from this mall. When told about this, I decided I will take an evening walk to the mall. When I eventually reached there in the dust and pollution, I felt like I was in heaven. The atmosphere was so relaxed and there were long wide walkways with many many shops showcasing their very best. The design of Brookefields Mall is quite different to many malls I visited in India, this one is long in a straight way, meaning, you can walk about 6 minutes to reach one end to the other with everything visible. The views are also breathtaking, if you are aware or been to London, this mall reminded me of the Bentalls shopping mall in Kingston upon Thames. If you are in Coimbatore, just visit this place for an evening, there is a lot to shop or even window shop.

There is a huge food court and a play area. I really liked the cup cake shop by name 'Leisure' Although priced at Rs 60 per cup cake, they were delicious. I think it was on the 4th Floor, I visited the 5D cinema, which was crap. I went to the Tommy HiFigher shop, nice service there.

Have a nice time.

9  Thank jeewan
Reviewed 24 September 2012

i like brooke fields the cinema with 6screens there are more entertainment with scary house ,fun city,

10  Thank anirudhanprabhakaran
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The Brookefields Mall at Coimbatore is first of its kind in this city and lives up to a lot of expectations. Plenty of shopping outlets, gives the buyers a choice at one location.
The great attraction is the Sathyam multi-plex that provides a great movie watching experience. The multiplex has a internet booking option with pre-ordered food being delivered at your seats. Thats great convenience!
Fun City provides a great break to the kids and others too.
All in all, a good spot to unwind in a city devoid of any big attractions. Kovai seems to be catching up!
Maintenance should be spruced up along with improved parking facilities.
Food court can be improved with better choices and easy payment mechanisms.

16  Thank nvenky