See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2016

my stay in hotel royal chambers is excellent, they were very helpful and obedient. the service was excellent, the restaurant was excellent, the food was very good and the rate is moderate. overall we had a fantastic stay in coimbatore.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 14 September 2015

If you are searching for a hotel near Coimbatore CODISSA or any areas nearby Airport, I would certainly recommend this Hotel. Tucked away in a slightly remote place, with about 30 rooms, this piece of property is real good. Has covered car park, a neat restaurant and also very good spacious rooms with clean rest rooms & clean linen. The restaurant rates and room service rates are very reasonable and quite quick. We had a three day stay there while I was at a convention at Codissa. The reception can be more professional. I should caution you that the shopping areas are slightly away, but certainly value for money.

Room Tip: First or second floors
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple