3 people are viewing this hotel
US$138
PricelineUS$163
Official SiteUS$162
Booking.comUS$163
All reviews taj property hot water bottles old world charm f b magic show open fire the hotel staff welcome drink breakfast spread sitting room rooms are large modern amenities hill station every evening very pleasant stay courteous staff front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent aminites hotel staff are very friendly.and regional home style food like avarai udaka koi udaka very good.Hotel room r very good.and well maintained the garden. Happy to see that all staff follow covid 19 guidelines.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Mr. Jaga,

Greetings from Gateway Coonoor IHCL SeleQtions.

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding the stay with us during your recent visit to Coonoor. I am delighted to know that you & your family had enjoyed your stay & services. Team Gateway was quite excited with your kind word of appriciation.

Sir, we strive to maintain high standards of product and service and feedback such as yours go a long way in helping us meet them through continuous improvement and I thank you for the same.

We look forward to your continued patronage of Gateway Coonoor and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

What a stay. Bringing back the nostalgic of British Era. All covid protocols met. Regional home style food which speaks about the local culture. Magic show yoga in nature live piano at Dining hall in the evening foot soak experience at rooms kids drwing area kids play area etc lot of activities. Special mention to staff very courteous and professional. Wowww what a place to stay....

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Mr. Shaarvesh,

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

I had visited Gateway coonoor with my family in the month of april. and i had a marvelous experience. The property is 164 years old and very well maintained and also gives you an ancient britisher time experience. Rooms have fireplace and bathtub as well which was a top notch experience. food was just out if this world. Amazing hospitality by staff as well.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2021

Dear Mr. Niteesh Sharma,

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

I came to Coonoor with my friends after a very long time due to this pandemic I was unable to go out any where else. But the hotel staff of Taj gateway COONOOR really made my stay comfortable and also I was happy to see that hotel and hotel staffs are following all the safety precautions and government guidelines. Really had a wonderful time at The property. Special compliments to food.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear Mr. Mrudula,

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

My stay was extremely comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was outstanding. I enjoyed my stay at your hotel and it was a wonderful experience. The location is great and I will visit again. Best of luck.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Ms. Shanu,

Greetings from Gateway Coonoor IHCL SeleQtions.

Madam, we strive to maintain high standards of product and service and feedback such as yours go a long way in helping us meet them through continuous improvement and I thank you for the same.