Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
eDreams
Official Site
Hotels.comUS$129
All reviews taj property hot water bottles old world charm f b magic show open fire the hotel staff welcome drink breakfast spread sitting room rooms are large modern amenities hill station every evening very pleasant stay courteous staff front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

The first thing cames to my mind is hospitality and politeness of the associates. As for the staffs, everyone followed the protocol for the pandemic situation pretty, we felt so safe in here. The food they provided were authentic and delightful.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear Mr. Arunrajsakthi,

Greetings from Gateway Coonoor IHCL SeleQtions.

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding the stay with us during your recent visit to Coonoor. I am delighted to know that you & your family had enjoyed your stay & services. Team Gateway was quite excited with your kind word of appriciation.

Sir, we strive to maintain high standards of product and service and feedback such as yours go a long way in helping us meet them through continuous improvement and I thank you for the same.

We look forward to your continued patronage of Gateway Coonoor and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I had a really wonderful time, the property has a wonderful old world charm and the staff is very friendly and was always there to help with my family's needs. There are lots of spread out lawns throughout the property and lots of activities that kept us occupied, will come again soon.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2021

Dear Mr. Zachary,

Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I had spend a beautiful time in the gateway coonoor. This is one of the most heritage and classic property even i seen. Stuff r very helpful n they flowing the all covid protocol.i loved the evening bonfire,n there regional food r amazing.I wish I'll visit their agin.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Dear Mr. Prince,

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My stay was good food was outstanding and staff behaviour was nice and pleasant. The hotel in a good location. It would be it was good experience and I will stay again in this hotel. Good luck.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bala Murugan, Guest Services / Front Office at Gateway Coonoor - IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2021

Dear Ms. Nishaa,

Greetings from Gateway Coonoor IHCL SeleQtions.

Madam, we strive to maintain high standards of product and service and feedback such as yours go a long way in helping us meet them through continuous improvement and I thank you for the same.

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent aminites hotel staff are very friendly.and regional home style food like avarai udaka koi udaka very good.Hotel room r very good.and well maintained the garden. Happy to see that all staff follow covid 19 guidelines.

Dear Mr. Jaga,